Chapter 3

It was a day after Izayoi met Takemichi. While he enjoyed speaking with the guy, one thing crossed his mind. The fact Kiyomasa was in Toman yet he was doing something as stupid as a fight club. While Izayoi's head was on his desk, he saw someone walking towards him.

"It's not like you to just sit here after the bell rung. Usually you're the first one out and screaming about freedom."

"Hehe. You have a point, Emma. By the way, think you can take me to Mikey."

"Eh."

The moment she looked at Izayoi's eyes, she could tell right away. The boy had something serious to tell Mikey. His usual carefree aura quickly changed. It was more cold and stoic. Something happened that made Izayoi upset.

"I'm getting tired of seeing poser delinquents using the name of my friend's hard work for clout. Take me to him."

"Yes sir

"Yes sir."

"Wait, sir?! Why did I say that?! And why the hell did I salute him?"

As Emma was confused by her actions, she quickly called Draken and asked for him and Mikey to come to the school. After hanging up her phone, Emma saw Izayoi passing her a soda can.

"Here. Consider it my thanks."

"Thank you, but don't think this is enough to change my opinion about you."

"Why would I change something that's already so perfect?"

"How can you have so much confidence in yourself?!"

Soon Emma and Izayoi began to share a laugh. As they waited for Mikey and Draken to show up, they both began to think about random things. However, one interesting topic came to mind.

"Hey Izayoi, what do you plan on doing in the future?"

"The future huh....hmm. I not to sure about what I wanna do. What about you?"

"I wanna be a bride, obviously."

"........isn't it a bit early to think about marriage?"

"Come on, at least play along and act interested."