Chapter 46

~Current Year:2006~
Izayoi was seen riding as he was just done playing video games with Yuzuha. Honestly, he couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun. He enjoyed his time with Toman and his siblings, but spending time with Yuzuha felt different to him.

"She acts girly when she wants to, yet she can kick some ass whenever she needs to. I better put a ring on her in the future, she's an absolute keeper."

"Oi, you there!"

As Izayoi pulled the brakes on his motorcycle, he looked in the direction where he heard this voice. When he looked to the side, he saw someone approaching him. It was a young man of average height with large, vacant purple eyes and had a tan complexion. His bleach blond hair styled in a center-parted undercut almost appeared as if it were white hair. However, the most noticeable feature that Izayoi saw were the hanafuda-derived earrings.

"This guy. Why does he look so familiar?"

"That motorcycle, it's a CBR400F, isn't it?!"

"Heh. You know your motorcycles, huh."

"Well, this is my favorite kind motorcycle after all. It seems you have good taste in vehicles as well."

"Do you mind if we sit down and chat for a while? You've caught my interest

"Do you mind if we sit down and chat for a while? You've caught my interest."

".....sure. I got some time to kill. Let's get a couple of sodas while we're at it."

Izayoi couldn't explain the feeling he had. He just met this man, yet he seemed so familiar. Hell, it was weird how quickly they were getting along. Yet Izayoi couldn't put his finger on it. Why did this man seem so familiar to him?

"So then, you seem to carry yourself differently from a normal teenager. Are you perhaps a delinquent?"

"Ha! The fact you asked that just proves to me that you're one as well. However, I can't answer your question normally. While I might be a delinquent, i'm different from your average one. When I make a mistake, I do my best to clean it up. No matter how rough things get, I won't kill anyone in my way. Because that wouldn't make me a delinquent, that would just make me a criminal."

"I see. However, there is one thing you said that I don't agree with. Being a delinquent means you're free to do as you please. If someone stands against you, you simply need to remove them. We have the strength to do so, we have the freedom to do so. So why not just let loose?"

"Sure, it would be easy to just kill someone. However, things would get boring if I simply just killed everyone I fought. Plus, killing someone will no longer make me a delinquent. It will just make me an unhinged criminal. That's not the type of delinquent that I looked up to. That's not the type of gang that someone I looked up to led either."

"Heh. You're starting to remind me of someone I knew....."

As the young man said this, he bowed his head and began to leave. While Izayoi got on his motorcycle, he was still thinking about the man he just spoke with. Why did he seem so familiar to him? Why was he able to get along with him so easily? As Izayoi questioned himself, he took out his phone. All he saw were messages from Takemichi that said, "HELP".