Chapter 59

"K-Ken-chin."

Mikey and the rest of Toman were completely surprised. In just one punch, Draken was already knocked out as blood escaped from Izayoi's hand. When he looked at the gang, Mikey could see it. How soulless and empty Izayoi's eyes were. Right now, it didn't even feel like Izayoi was looking at anyone.

"Toman.....Tenjiku.....just hearing those names doesn't make me feel any different. The moment Yuzuha died, I stopped caring. I know doing this won't bring her back....it won't make her happy. And yet, all I want to do now....is destroy everything. Toman, Tenjiku, I don't care who comes my way anymore. I just want to destroy everything in my way!"

As Izayoi said this, he heard the sound of rushing footsteps. When he turned around, he caught the fist of Madarame as he was glaring daggers at the boy. Madarame knew something was off about Izayoi, but didn't act due to Izana's wishes. Seeing as how Izayoi declared war on both sides, Madarame smirked.

"I knew something was up about you. Why don't you be a good boy an-."

"Hey, fucker."

"You're too weak to be here

"You're too weak to be here."

Before he realized it, Madarame found himself knocked out on the ground with a fist print on his face as some of his teeth were missing. Suddenly Izayoi rushed over to Toman as he jumped into the air and landed a kick on Mikey's body. However, Mikey managed to block the kick with his arms as he was pushed back. Seeing this happen, both gangs let out a large yell as they charged at one another.

"Daiji-kun....this is our first real fight, isn't it?"

"........"

"So, was I like this during Bloody Halloween? Back then, you were the one who fought me to bring me back to my senses. This time it's my turn, Izayoi!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
"Are you okay, Takemitchy?!"

"Yeah, don't worry about me, Chifuyu!"

As Takemitchy said this, both him and Chifuyu were running forward as they saw Kisaki still standing on top of one of the shipping crates. While they were heading for Kisaki, Takemichi saw Peh-yan tearing through some members of Tenjiku. As this happened, both Angry and Hakkai were seen rushing to Takemichi's side as they were attacking any members of Tenjiku that got near him and Chifuyu.

"Hakkai?! Angry?! Why are you two here?!"

"Knowing our captains, they'd be telling us why the hell we stayed behind and not fighting with the rest of Toman! Now go, Takemitchy! Angry and I will handle things down here! Do what you gotta do!!!!"

As Takemichi nods his head, he ran towards Kisaki with a look of hatred on his eyes. The death of Hina, Yuzuha, and countless others. It was all because of one man. As Takemichi ran forward, a single thought played out in his head.

"Mikey-kun, Hina, Toman. I'll make sure nothing else happens to you all. I'll settle things with Kisaki, right now!!!"

~Meanwhile~
"Are they even human?"

Right now members of Toman and Tenjiku alike couldn't believe what they were witnessing. Mikey tried to land a rising roundhouse kick towards Izayoi's temple with his right foot, only for Izayoi to catch it with his left hand as he used his right hand to punch Mikey in his chest. As Mikey was pushed back, he noticed how Izayoi dashed towards him and punched him in the chest again.

"Damn. Did Izayoi always punch this hard? It feels like i'm getting hit by a cannon."

Just as Mikey thought this, he quickly ducked down to avoid a punch to the face from Izayoi. While doing so, Mikey performed a leg sweep on his brother in order to disrupt his balance. However, Mikey's eyes widen in shock when Izayoi didn't even budge. Izayoi was putting all of his strength into his legs since he knew Mikey would want to catch him off guard.

"I'm starting to see why he was called the Monster of Shibuya. Damn Izayoi, if you weren't so lazy, you'd probably be a leader of your own gang with ease!"

Just as Mikey thought this, he suddenly stood back up as he looked at Izayoi's eyes. If he were to describe the look in his brother's eyes, it would be malice. Malice in its purest form. Nothing else matters to Izayoi at this moment. The moment he gave in to his dark impulses, the delinquent named Heiwajima Izayoi was gone. In his place was a puppet of carnage that only aimed it's malice at the target given to him.

Just as Mikey rushed over to punch Izayoi, the boy was simply moving side to side before pulling Mikey close to him and headbutting the boss of Toman. Afterwards, Izayoi launched a left jab at Mikey's chin. Just as Mikey felt himself getting dizzy, he saw Izayoi run backwards a bit before spinning his body and landing a solid kick onto his stomach.

"Are you kidding me? He kicks just as hard as he can punch. It's like i'm fighting a better version of me!"

"Oi, oi. Aren't you two having too much fun without me?"

As the two of them heard his voice, Izana smiled as he was seen dragging someone along side him. When he threw the body near Mikey, the boss of Toman couldn't hide his anger. Lying on the ground defeated and knocked out was Peh-yan. While Mikey was distracted, Izana rushed to the boy with great speed as he was prepared to punch him.

"Huh.........what's going on? You were fighting him too just a second ago? How did your fist get this close to me, Shinichiro?"

Just as Izana was close to attacking Mikey, Izayoi was already in front of the Tenjiku boss as he slammed his right fist directly into his face. Shortly afterwards, Izayoi spun his body as he kicked Mikey in his right arm. That's when it donned on the two bosses. Right now, the concept of allies and enemies meant nothing to Izayoi. All that mattered was crushing whoever was in front of him.

"This is a pain. Just fight me all at once, you third rate delinquents."