Chapter 19

Izayoi was seen lunging towards Izaya. As he threw his fists at Izaya, the boy was dodging the punches as he swung his switchblade. However, Izaya's eyes widen in shock as he saw Izayoi dodging his switchblade as the boy quickly jumped back.

"Wow. This is the third time we've fought, right? I guess it makes sense that we know each others moves so well."

"Heh. That's what you think. I don't like doing this, but the old man said that it's the perfect style for me."

~Flashback~
"Haha!! I win!!!!"

A younger version of Mikey was seen smiling ear-to-ear as both Izayoi and himself were lying on the floor of the Sano family's dojo. While both boys were breathing heavily, Mikey's grandfather walked towards them.

"I hate to say it, but this was another draw Mikey. Izayoi knocked you on your back the exact moment you did the same to him."

"Dammit. I know it's a draw but why the hell was Mikey in control of that fight?!"

As Mikey's grandfather looked at Izayoi, he noticed something. Both Izayoi and Mikey had injuries on their legs. Soon an idea was in his head. As he asked Mikey to come over to him, he told his grandson to hold a cushion.

"Izayoi, I want you to kick this cushion as hard as you can."

"Yes, sir!"

As Izayoi took a deep breath, he ran towards Mikey as he jumped in the air. Soon Izayoi's right foot collided with the cushion that Mikey was holding, causing the boy to move back a few inches. Seeing this, the grandfather looked at Izayoi.

"Now then, punch or chop the cushion as hard as you can."

"Sensei, I don't understand, why am I doing this?"

"You'll find out. Now strike!!"

Hearing this, Izayoi punched the cushion in Mikey's hands. Unlike his kick, Mikey couldn't withstand Izayoi's punch as he was knocked onto his back. Seeing this, Mikey's Grandfather looked at Izayoi.

"All this time, you tried to beat Mikey with leg strength. While you're strong, Mikey's leg strength is exceptional. Izayoi, you're true strength is your upper body. That's why, i'll teach you martial arts best suited for your strong upper body."

"Really?!"

"Get ready boy. You'll be training in...."

~Flashback ends~
Izayoi soon took a deep breath. As Izaya looked at the boy, he saw him entering a stance. Seeing this, Izaya held his switchblade tightly. Suddenly Izayoi dashed at Izaya with great speed.

Seeing this, Izaya lunged towards Izayoi. The moment this happened, Izaya suddenly found it difficult to catch his breath. When he looked downwards, he saw Izayoi strike him in his gut with the point of his left elbow. Shortly afterwards, Izayoi elevated his right knee high enough to strike Izaya's thigh. Soon Izaya jumped back as he looked at Izayoi.

"These aren't strikes that an ordinary delinquent would know from just fighting brutes. This is something he was taught. Plus this style of fighting, it's........"

"Bajiquan...never thought i'd use the martial arts the old man taught me, but I guess it's one hell of a secret weapon. Now, get ready to burn the ferocity of the Monster of Shibuya into your mind, Izaya!!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
War. That was the only word Takemichi could use to describe the situation. As he was looking for Baji and Izayoi, Takemichi was suddenly punched to the ground by a member of Valhalla. Just as the Valhalla grunt was about to kick Takemichi's head, Mitsuya jumped in and kicked the guy in his stomach as he falls to the ground.