Chapter 7

~3 days later~
"It's already August 1st."

Takemichi was seen inside of his room as he was complementing a puzzle with over two-thousand pieces. He was now focusing on the events that have transpired.

"Toman's been split in two. At this rate, Toman's gonna have an inner conflict, just like Osanai said. And on August 3rd, Draken dies. During all this, I was ordered to stay home because of my injuries."

As Takemichi was trying to finish his puzzle, he heard someone knocking on his door. When he walked to the door and opened it, he met with an unexpected guest.

"Yo, Takemitchy."

"H-Heiwajima-kun?!"

"H-Heiwajima-kun?!"

"Here. Heard you got out of the hospital, so I got you this. Hospital food isn't all that good, so here you go."

As Izayoi was walking into Takemichi's home, Takemichi saw that Izayoi handed him some strawberry Häagen-Dazs. Soon Takemichi looked towards Izayoi in curiosity. He still remembers what Osanai told him in the future.

"If that Heiwajima guy was there...maybe this wouldn't have happened."

"Wait a minute. Heiwajima-kun wasn't there when Osanai got stabbed. But that was only the trigger. So then....does something happen to Heiwajima-kun that stops him from being in the battle on August 3rd?"

As Takemichi thought to himself, he soon lead Izayoi to his room. He needed more information about Izayoi as well. He seemed close to Mikey and Draken, so for him to not show up seems strange. As the two boys sat down, Takemichi looked at Izayoi.

"Heiwajima-kun......"

"Can you tell me about what happened between Draken and Mikey, Takemitchy."

"Eh?"

"I wasn't at that meeting since I was visiting the grave of a family member. However, I couldn't have gotten there in time anyways since a certain bastard stopped me from doing so."

When Takemichi heard this, he looked at Izayoi's hand. A scar was now present on the back side of Izayoi's left hand. Seeing Takemichi's concern, Izayoi simply flicked the boy's forehead causing him to yelp in pain.

"Ow!!! I got out of the hospital, you jerk."

"Hahaha. Now, as much as I can go on and on about myself, I came here for a reason. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Eh."

"Emma came to me in tears the other day. She told me about how Draken and Mikey had a fight and that it dealt with Pah. Takemichi, please tell me what you know."