Chapter 10

"Where is he? Where is Draken-kun?!"

Before Takemichi knew it, the fight between Toman and Moebius has already begun. He was sure that Draken would get killed by Kiyomasa if he doesn't find him.

"I never want to see that again. Not Akkun's death nor Hina's. I gotta stop Kiyomasa, so I can change the future."

As Takemichi was searching for Draken, Mikey made his way towards Peh. Seeing this, members of Moebius dashed towards Mikey in hopes of defeating him. However, Mikey swiftly punched one of the thugs down to the ground as he spun around and kicked another thug to the ground.

"Peh! Why'd you attack Ken-chin?! You know we came to an understanding, don't you?! Don't use Moebius to fight dirty with us!!!!"

"You guys can't just "come to an understanding"! I won't accept it!!!!"

"We're done arguing over Pah! It's over!!!"

"IT'S NOT OVER!!!!! You're just gonna sit on your ass after Pah-chin was arrested?! Don't make me laugh! This is the only thing I can do about it!!! Pah-chin was everything to me!!! If Toman's abandoning Pah-chin, they're all against me!!!!"

As Peh screamed at Mikey, he starts punching him left and right. Yet Mikey wasn't fighting back. As he was getting punched, Mikey remembered what Draken and Izayoi said to him in the hospital. He didn't fight back against Peh. He needs to have a heart.

"Come on, Mikey! Why won't you fight back?! You could take me out in one hit!!!"

"Look at me, Peh. Am I laughing? How can I laugh over Pah-chin's arrest? It hurts. Me and Ken-chin fighting and Toman getting split in two is depressing to me. That's what Takemitchy said to me. I didn't consider that everyone would end up fighting. Punch me until you're satisfied."

"Mikey.........."

"I don't want to fight you. So let's call it even and come back to us, Peh-yan."

While Mikey spoke his true feelings to Peh-Yan, Takemichi was seen falling to the ground from the chaos of the fight

While Mikey spoke his true feelings to Peh-Yan, Takemichi was seen falling to the ground from the chaos of the fight. He didn't have time for this, but he couldn't find Kiyomasa or Draken. He couldn't see them due to the large number of people here fighting and because of the rain. However, just as Takemichi got up, he saw someone pass by him.