Chapter 12- Barnes

Warning: This chapter may be a sensitive topic for some so please don't read if not wanted to,
mention of suicide attempted suicide

Your knees were bruising as you stayed kneeling on them, your eyes were dry from not blinking... just starting down the corridor. You were never one to be brought down by something like this, and Loki was never one to run away from something like this. You both surprised yourselves. As you feel closer and closer to the ground you felt Natasha's hand on your shoulder, you see her kneeling down beside you from the corner of your eye "y/n, I know this may be hard but you have to get up okay. Steve needs you" you Turn to look at Natasha, you hold out your hand to get help up as your legs where stiff due to how long you where in them. "Come on" Natasha and Yelena walked you to Steve down in the cells. We all walk into the cell room where Steve stood in front of the glass blocking who sat in the cell. "We can do this another day y/n"

"No, I'm fine" you complete snap out of your sorry state and walk up to Steve yelena following behind "I'm guessing he's in there" Steve stands to the side and reveals Bucky sitting in the cell.
"James?" The soldier did not answer

"Hey robot guy" Yelena started banging on the glass to grab his attention

"Yelena!!" Natasha stopped Yelena's fist against the glass.

"James I don't want to be here and neither do you so let's make this quick and snappy" Bucky looks up at you throw his eyebrows giving you the chills down your spine.

*y/n's pov*

All I remember are those eyes, I'd never seen his full face before just his dark ringed eyes. He stayed staring at me for a while before telling me to proceed.
"I need you to tell me where the red room is located"

"You are not seriously thinking about going back are you, you got out you escaped the rest of u-"

"James I didn't come down here for a pitty speech, and second I didn't escape I was sent away someplace worse than escaped." I spat at bucky through the glass.

"I don't know where it is" bucky says in a whisper "I was always out of it before I entered or exited"

"Well then, I don't need to be here anymore he useless" I turn from the soldier locked away and start heading for the door not knowing what to do next

"Y/n!?" When the soldier called my name, it gave me shivers "I don't know where it is but I know what it looks like"
I turn back intrigued about what he knew, I tell him to go on "I think when I was the winter soldier I was still James Buchanan Barnes, Steve" Steve starts walking towards me with a blue sheet of paper in his hands then hands it to me

"What's this?" I ask them.

"Unfold it" Steve explains, I do as he says and it reveals the red room.

"It's in the sky!?" I frown down at the piece of paper before looking at Bucky
"Do you have anything more"

"Turn it over" he tells me, I turn the paper over to discover the blueprints of the Redroom, I let out a small smile "that includes the ways in and ways out, all the vents and where the Blackwidows are"

I'd realised that I'd got lost in all this red room stuff I've forgotten a very important thing

"Steve take this to Bruce, Tony, Nick anyone and figure out where it's located let James out if you must, but if he even lifts a finger ill kill him."

"Y/n where are you going??" Steve asks.

"To get something back" I start heading out the door only with one little bit of information missing, I pop my head back through to the cell room "Steve!? Where's Thor??"