Disclaimer

This is an x female reader. My smut is too graphic for sexual neutrality. Disrespectful comments about my writing or polyamorous relationships are gonna be deleted.

The character of Jimin and Taehyung is loosely based on reality. Meaning that they do not reflect their personality in real life. This is fiction only none of the events happening in this book are real.

I don't put trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. This disclaimer is your trigger warning. Content will likely include but is not limited to: sexual intercourse, oral, edging, cumplay, degradation/praise, BDSM, graphic, explicit smut scenes.

Anything written in italics is part of Y/N's inner monologue. She could switch between first and second-person dialogue when talking to herself.

Note: Y/N takes contraceptive pills. I do not write nor enjoy impregnate narratives.

Author's note: Public sex and CNC (consensual non-consensual) has been added to the list. Also, I want to add that EVERYTHING IS CONSENSUAL.

Another author's note: The first chapters are not the greatest. I'm sorry I worked hard to try and edit them to make them better. If you want to continue reading, I assure you it gets better 🥺.