||Shopping||

After you and Jimin ate breakfast, which was delicious, you both got ready for your shopping day. You were very excited mainly because you were going to find an apartment. Your first apartment! You had always thought about living alone and having freedom. Cohabiting with your mom for this long hasn't been the easiest. Looking out of the car window, you imagined how your life would be once you live alone.

Well, not completely alone. You smiled, thinking about your boyfriends. Jimin's hand interrupted your thoughts. He placed it on your left inner thigh and squeezed gently. His other hand was placed on the steering wheel nonchalantly. His eyes were glued on the street. He looked so focused. His eyebrows slightly furrowed and his lips were pouting. You liked the way he looked when he was concentrate. His strong jawline, flexing from time to time. You'd been starring for so long. You didn't even notice the car stopping. Jimin squeezed your inner thigh harder, making you stop starring. He giggled and opened the car door.

What has gotten into you? Jesus, I need to stop starring all the time.

As you were about to open the car door, Jimin was faster than you. He opened it for you.

"Madame." He said with a wide smile and offered you his hand. You placed your hand in his, getting out of the vehicle. He locked the car as you were both walking towards the entrance of the mall. You went inside a clothing shop, Jimin needed clothes asap. He picked outfits he liked as you went looking for yourself. Never too many clothes. A black bodycon dress had caught your eyes, you added it to the pile of clothes you wanted to try on. You went to check on Jimin, he had a couple of outfits in his arms.

"Ready to go try them on?" You said as you placed one of your arms around his waist and your head in the crook of his neck.

"Yup!"

You went to the changing rooms. Since no one was there to assist you, you had an idea. As discreetly as you could, you slipped into Jimin's room. Not expecting you, the startled man let out a muffled scream as he jumped. You placed your hand over his mouth and laughed silently.

"Calm down. I just want to change with you."

Jimin let out the breath he had been holding in since you came in his fitting room. You placed your clothes next to his and took your shirt off. He was starring at your body. You smirked as you pulled your jeans down your legs. You bent down in a way that made him see your ass through the mirror. He gulped, his adam's apple moving up and down as a thick thread of saliva ran in his throat. You could see his cock getting hard in his now tight jeans. You took the black dress in your hands and passed your arms inside, wiggling your way into the dress. The thin material hugged your curves perfectly. You checked yourself out in the mirror.

God damn. My ass never looked this great!

Jimin, coming back from his trance, licked and bit his bottom lip. He looked at you through his hooded lustful brown eyes. He took his shirt off over his head like in the movies. He sat on the small and cold metal bench, motioning with his index to come closer to him. You slowly walked towards him. He placed his hands on each side of your hips and brought you closer with a swift movement.

"You like teasing me, uh?"

"I don't know what you mean."

He slapped your ass, tightening his grip on your hips. "Don't test my patience, sweetie."

You felt your pussy clench on nothing, wetness covering the inside of your panties, your thighs rubbing against each other slowly. Jimin traced your hipbone with his fingertips, bringing them closer to your wet and hot cunt. Your breathing accelerating as his fingers got closer. He placed one of his hands inside your panties and rubbed his thumb against your swollen needy clit. The air getting caught in your throat, you let a moan slip out of your lips.