||Moving out||

You woke up to the sound of the front door unlocking and opening up. Groaning you stretched your arms to your side, touching Jimin. You tried reaching further to find your other boyfriend but you frowned at your failed attempt, only feeling the cold mattress. Looking at your side was the empty bed, next to it a sticky note was placed on top of the nightstand. You grabbed the note, smiling as you were reading it. "Going to help my mom finish unpacking. Spend some quality time together, I'll see you both tonight xxx."

You sighed, looking at your phone, it was already noon. You tried getting up but Jimin held you tight.
"Good morning love, how'd you sleep?" he said with a sleepy voice. Leaning closer, he gave a kiss on your neck. "I slept okay. On the other hand, you slept like a baby. "

He giggled and nodded as he kissed your neck again, more eagerly this time. You could feel his erection pressing against your ass. Biting your lips, you moved your hips, pressing your ass harder on your boyfriend's growing erection. You smirked hearing his slight whimper, you turned around, placing your arms around his neck, kissing his soft lips. He gently returned your kiss as his hands wandered on your body. He squeezed your ass, making you moan slightly, enough to intensify the kiss by adding his tongue while his other hand rested on your waist. You tugged on his hair gently, breaking the kiss, taking in his cologne as you took a breather.

He smelled manly with a touch of vanilla and sweet flowers. You loved the way he smelled, not too strong but just enough. "As happy as I am laying with you right now, I have something important I want to discuss with you ."

He looked at you, questions were written all over his face. You laughed at his facial expression, reassuring him.

"Everything is fine. I just think the faster we talk about it the easier we'll find a solution."

You kissed the tip of his nose, quickly getting out of the bed putting on Jimin's shirt and wearing it proudly. He looked at you, licking his lips and biting them. Jimin slowly made his way out of bed, groaning as he stretched his back. He was only wearing sweatpants, the view was making your mouth water (something else too). You sat back down on the side of the bed and took Jimin's hands in yours.

"So, I've been thinking that we could definitely use more privacy, I talked with Tae about it. He also feels like we could all use more alone time. I think we should find an apartment for us three, it would be practical and way more intimate. What do you think?"

Jimin smiled and sighed in relief. "I think it's a fantastic idea, actually I was thinking about moving too. I'm glad you want us to live together. I'm very happy, to be honest, I couldn't be happier." He pulled you in towards his body and tightly hugged you as he placed a small kiss on the top of your head. He softened his grip slightly, looking at you with a big smile plastered on his face.

"When and how do we prepare to move out?" He said.

"Tae is actually gonna help his mother unpacked all her stuff since they moved here not long ago. After he's done helping his mom, he'll pack his things and join us. I was thinking. We could go look at apartments today. What do you say?" You looked up, seeing him smile at you.

"I think it's a great idea. I'll help you pack your things since I don't have many belongings."

"We could also go shopping today." You said.

"For you." You added. "And don't tell me you don't need to because we both know you do."

He nodded and laughed as you placed both of your hands on your hips. When he laughed or smiled, you could always see the small wrinkles forming next to his deep brown eyes and the dimple on his right cheek. He was truly beautiful. No matter how long you starred, you never got tired of it. You smiled, watching how his hair fell perfectly on his forehead. Jimin saw that you were staring and waved his left hand in front of you.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked.

Snapping out of your trance, you blushed and looked down, a bit embarrassed. How long were you staring at him?

"C'mon! Let's eat breakfast. I'm starving." He said as he took your hand in his.

You two headed downstairs and went directly to the kitchen.

-
-
-

hi! okay, I'm very sorry for the long absence I didn't know what to write for a long time. I know this chapter is smaller than usual I'm sorry.
I took time to make my writing better for you guys even edited the oldest chapters to make it decent.😅

I am back though, hopefully for a long time! I have plenty of ideas for future books! I want to finish this one first before beginning another one! If you liked this chapter please vote 🥺 and I love reading comments!