||my new neighbour||

Author's note: Hi! New reader or just someone that came here to re-read the oldest chapters. I want to inform all of you that the older chapters are not as good as the newest ones. I did however edit the old ones to make them more enjoyable to read. I am well aware that they lack structure but please bear with me, I wrote this story when I was fourteen years old I didn't have the same amount of knowledge that I do now. I would appreciate it if you read 'till the newest chapters but I do understand it could be hard to read the firsts chapters and I do apologize. 

Today wasn't an ordinary day for you because you'll get to know your new neighbour, you were nervous to see who they were and curious to see what they look like. The moving truck just arrived. You peeked through the window to see your new neighbours but you couldn't see anyone, all you could see was furniture.

Wait that furniture looks familiar. You thought to yourself, still peeking through the window of your room.

I must be imagining things. Your thoughts were interrupted by your mom yelling your name.

"Y/N! COME DOWN AND GREET THE NEW NEIGHBOUR, HE'S HERE!"

You sighed yelling back "I'M COMING!" You got down the stairs slowly dragging your feet. You were shocked when you saw the person that was standing by the front door talking with your mom. It was Taehyung your best friend, you two knew each other since kindergarten.

Surprised you walked closer to him. "Tae!? What are you doing here?"

"I'm your new neighbour!" He winked at you and smirked slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You said crossing your arms looking at him with your eyebrow raised on one side.

"Well, my mom decided that she wanted to move when she saw the house was on sale. I just wanted to surprise you."

You smiled and giggled. "Oh well, that's great. Thank you for surprising me it's a nice surprise. We'll see each other more often now."

"Yeah." He said winking at you and closing the door behind him.

You scrunched your nose looking at him suspiciously. What was up with him today? Tae was never the type to be really flirty, so the winking was throwing you off.
Your mom who was a friend of Tae's mom invited them over for dinner. Taehyung accepted, of course, he always enjoyed eating over at your house claiming your mom's cooking was better than his.

"You guys should do a sleepover like you used to do all the time." Your mom offered, smiling at both of you.

"Of course, that would be a great idea. Y/N what do you think about that?" Tae said with a huge smirk plastered on his face. Feeling yourself getting redder, you couldn't bring yourself to let any words out of your mouth so you only nodded.

Your mom and Tae talked a little bit before saying goodbye, she reminded him to bring his mom,  he laughed at your mom's reminder showing his beautiful boxy smile.

He walked close to you to give you a warm, tight hug. He placed his face right beside your ear, you could feel his hot breath on the side of your neck making your body tense up and the hairs on your arms rise. He took a strand of hair in between his fingers, softly whispered in your ear as he placed the hair behind it "See you later, Kitten."

You froze at his words, he giggled at your reaction and placed a quick gentle kiss on your cheek. He made his way out of the house, turning back and waving at you as he walked home.

Later

It was almost dinner so you decided to put on some light makeup and a cute tight dress. Hearing the doorbell you rushed downstairs and almost fell in the process. Taking a quick peek at yourself in the mirror before opening the front door. What you saw made your jaw fall to the ground, the sight of Tae in a beautiful black suit. A bit overdressed in my opinion you rolled your eyes mentally. He giggled making you snap out of your trance.
You apologized shily welcoming them inside. You smiled brightly at Miss. Kim and hugged her tightly.

You looked back at Tae who didn't seem to have brought anything for the sleepover. "Did you bring all your stuff for the sleepover?" He only nodded looking away, strangely shy. You shrugged it off. 

Maybe he forgot to bring them and he's too embarrassed to admit he forgot. Anyway, it's not my problem, plus he lives next door now. 

Your mom excitedly told you that she was going to the club after dinner with Miss. Kim, accentuating the fact that you shouldn't do anything stupid while she was gone.
You agreed, laughing awkwardly.

Taking your seat at the table next to Tae, your moms were in front of you two. Tae put his hand on your thigh and squeezed it, making you jump a bit at his sudden move, not wanting your mom and his mon to find out, you stayed quiet. He began moving upward placing his hand on your inner thigh near your pussy. You glared at him with a question mark stamped on your forehead. He smirked before pushing your panties aside slowly touching your clitoris in circular motions, you tried to move a bit to make him understand you weren't comfortable in front of your moms. He didn't budge, not even the slightest his hand from your pussy, he only continued the same circular movement that was soon going to make you go crazy. You tried not to moan by bitting your lips, fortunately, your moms were finished with dinner. You got up from your chair quickly feeling the wetness in between your thighs. 

Worried your mom asked why you weren't eating, you simply replied that you weren't hungry right now but that would eat later so she wouldn't worry. I'm for sure going to eat something later if you know what I mean. OH! C'mon brain. Can't you be normal for once?

"Oh okay, we'll see you two tomorrow..!" Her words made your eyes widen at their biggest. What?! I can't spend an entire night with him alone!  Your mom kissed your cheek and walked towards her friend's car. When you saw them leave the parking you closed the front door and locked it, sighing you turned around just to be inches away from Tae's face.

He slowly brought himself closer. You could feel his hot breath on your lips, he leaned in so that his lips were touching yours. You closed your eyes kissing him back. He deepened the kiss sliding his tongue inside your mouth and you did the same.
He smiled while kissing and lifted you up. Your thighs naturally hugged his waist as you placed your arms around his neck still kissing him eagerly. He walked up the stairs with you in his embrace kicking the door of your room open.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Edited on Aug. 28.2021

I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment, I really appreciate all your comments. I'm currently editing all my older chapters because I wasn't happy with the outcome. I really hope you enjoy my story!

I purple you guys :3