||An unexpected guest||

You both woke up early in the morning, caused by the loud noise of someone's fist knocking on your front door. You groaned and covered your face with a pillow, not wanting to get out of the comfort of your warm bed. Tae chuckled at your reaction and rubbed his face with his large hands.

"I'm going to answer the door baby." He took the pillow from your face and kissed your cheeks. A satisfied smiled crept on your face. HEHE, manipulation.

He sleepily and sluggishly went downstairs, yawning as he brushed his morning hair with his delicate fingers. The stranger at the door knocked again, louder this time. Taehyung sighed, slightly annoyed. 

"Yea, calm down!" What's so important this early in the morning? He thought.

He unlocked the door, opening it and froze at the sight of the person standing right in front of him. His brows furrowed, a bit confused and finally opened the door completely.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" He said taken aback by the unexpected visitor. Jimin seemed as shocked and confused as Tae. 

"I could ask you the same question."

As Tae was about to answer him, you walked behind him, stopping right beside Tae. "Who was-" You halted as you saw Jimin's angelic and perfect features.

It took you a second to process. A huge smile appeared on your face. "JIMIN!!!" You threw yourself at him, hugging him tightly.

"It's been such a long time." He said as he placed one of his hands on your right cheek. 

Tae looked at both of you confused. You coughed slightly and broke the hug. "Come in, take a seat and tell me what brings you here." You said happily.

You and Jimin had been friends for a long time, you had always had a small crush on him. Who wouldn't honestly? You never got the chance to tell him because he moved when you two were still young. Now you're in a relationship with Taehyung. It felt awkward being in the same room with both of them.

You could sense Tae glaring at you with angry eyes, you were looking a bit too intensely at Jimin. He sat on the couch and motioned with his hand for you to sit next to him, so you did. Tae was still standing up, leaning on the doorframe of the living room, looking at the both of you. You felt your cheeks burning, intimidated by his stare.

Jimin placed his hands on your knees and he looked at you. "I kind of am in a tricky situation, do you think you could help me?"
You smiled nodding. "Anything for an old friend, tell me everything."

He sighed and scooted himself closer to you.

"I can't live at my grandmother's house anymore, I had to place her in a retirement house. I can't afford an apartment since I need to pay for her stay. Could I stay at your house? Only until I save up enough money." He looked at you worried.

You smiled softly and hugged him. "Of course you can stay." 

You felt Tae's glare on you, you knew he probably wasn't very happy with that. He sighed as he crossed his arms. "I'll leave you two alone so you can have some privacy and talk."

You got up from the couch, then walked towards Tae giving him a warm smile. You accompanied him to the door and kissed him softly. "Thank you, I'll make sure to text you later baby."
He nodded and kissed your forehead. You closed the door behind him and walked back to the couch.

"I don't have any spare room. You could sleep on the couch? Or my room like we used to. My mom won't mind." You said chuckling, seeing his face lit up, he thanked you.

You texted your mom, telling her that Jimin was staying at the house for a while due to personal reasons. She didn't objectify in any way and told you that she was actually still going to spend the night elsewhere. You didn't question it. Anyway, it didn't really concern you. A vacation for her is also a vacation for you, in a way.

Jimin and you spent the day talking about where you two were at right now and how life was going. Eventually, you both got hungry.

"I think we should order some takeout. What do you say?" Jimin nodded excitedly as you laughed at his cuteness. Your phone buzzed but you decided to ignore it.

Sometimes later, the doorbell rang. Jimin went to the door and paid for the food. You watched an action movie while eating your delicious food.
After your meal was done you felt a bit sleepy so you decided to rest on Jimin's lap, he seemed surprised by your action but placed his hand in your hair, playing with it. You fell asleep but woke up soon after when you felt you were being lifted in a strong pair of arms.

He walked upstairs to your room with you in his grasp. He placed you in your bed and tucked you in. He laid next to you facing your back. You could feel his hot breath on your skin making you weak. You turned around, looking at him in the eyes.

He starred back and slowly at your soft lips. His nose touched yours, his head tilting to close the gap between you two. His lips pressed against yours, your body reacting on its own you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Jimin placed his hand on your neck, deepening the kiss. Your mind wandered. You backed up from the kiss when you realized what you had just done.

"I'm sorry I can't." You said, your voice shaking.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Edited Sept.07.21

Hi, I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

I Purple You.

:3