||The Big Choice||

This wasn't going to be easy, trying to deal with the feelings you had for both of the men. You knew Jimin was in love with you. You had always loved Jimin but you had feelings for Tae too. Making things really complicated for you in your head.

For now, Jimin stayed at your house because he had nowhere else to go. You haven't seen him in a long time but why did he have to show up now?

You felt bad about what happened yesterday night. You slept on the couch the whole night, feeling guilty. You had to tell Tae what happened. 

You put on a hoodie and decided to go to his house. You walked to his house, nervously trying to come up with something to say or a way to phrase it. You knocked on Tae's door but he didn't answer. Deciding to check your phone for the first time since he had left your house yesterday, you saw you had 3 unread messages and one missed call from him. Worried, you knocked again, hearing footsteps coming closer to the door.

He unlocked the door and opened it. He looked as if he had cried all night. You looked at him worried. "Tae, what's wrong?"

He sniffed, looking down. "Where were you? You told me you were going to text me. What happened?" He looked right back into your eyes.

"Tae, I'm sorry, I didn't see the time and I forgot." You said looking down, not able to admit what did.

He placed one of his hands under your chin, lifting your face, making you look up at him. "Don't lie to me." He said angrily yet sadly.

"I'm sorry." Your eyes filled up with tears running down your cheeks. He instantly knew what you had done. He took his hand off your face, letting out a trembling breath, tears rolling down his face.

"How could you?" That was the only thing he could say as his heart broke into millions of pieces.

"I didn't mean it to happen. I swear, I love you. I really do." You said sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm in love with both of you." Your voices breaking as you tried to explain yourself.

He looked at you in disbelief and scoffed. "Both of us? If you want him, I'm going for good. You won't ever see me again!" He yelled, making you jump and back away.

"I can't choose, you can't make me choose. Tae, please, I didn't mean any of this to happen."

"You'll have to choose between him and me. If you don't, I'll go to make your decision easier. "

You felt your eyes filling up with tears again. You couldn't breathe properly. Taehyung walked closer to you and placed his hands on your face, wiping the tears off your face. He gently kissed both of your cheeks as he exhaled deeply.

"You know that I can't share you, if I can't have you completely to myself, I don't want to be with you." He said softly. You tilt your head, pressing it against one of his hands. He caressed your soft cheeks with his thumbs.

You didn't want to lose him, nor did you want to lose Jimin.

-

-

-

-

-

-Edited Sept.07.21

Hi, I know this chapter is shorter than usual but I promise I'll make a longer one.

I hope you liked this chapter, leave a comment and a vote if you did.

I Purple You.

:3