||Anger||

You took a big breath in and out, your hands and knees pressed into the bed, anticipating what he might do to you. He was angrier than you intended to. It made your skin crawl in excitement. Jimin got closer to the edge of the mattress, a smirk plastered on his face. He bit his lips as he passed his fingers through his soft, shiny hair.

"So, you like making me mad? Do you like it when I manhandle you?" He asked as he crawled on the bed right behind you. His face was so close to your pussy that you could feel his breath tickling your inner thighs. He placed his hands on your ass and spread it open to take a good look at your wet, swollen cunt.

"Answer me when I ask you questions. I don't like repeating myself, sweetie."

"No. I don't." You said, smirking. You wanted him to lose control. You wanted to see him furious.

His palm came in contact with your ass harshly, leaving a crimson red mark. He pressed his erection against your behind, feeling the soft material of the mattress, coming in contact with your cheek as he pushed your head further into the bed, guiding you in position. Your torso was flat against the bed. Your bare and exposed ass was up in the air. Jimin took advantage of your current vulnerability. Caressing your back with the tip of his fingers from the nape of your neck down your tail bone. It gave you goosebumps.

"Fine. But I am going to make you forget about how your ex ate you out. You're going to beg me to stop."

Lord have mercy. This is going to be sooooo good.

Your eyelids fluttered, a low moan slipping from your lips as he tongued your clit with soft strokes that made your body clench. He settled in, licking and sucking as if he never planned to stop. You lose yourself in his touch, in his lips on your clit and his fingers inside you. Time seemed to stop with his head in between your thighs. Your bedroom falling out of focus, immersing you in sensation, you were mesmerized.

Good lord! How did he learn to eat pussy like that?

"Fuck. Jimin, don't s-"

You sucked in a breath, your words cut off as he sucked hard.

I swear to god, it feels like he's sucking the soul out of my body.

His lips were gentle, licking you softly. It was soothing. Your fingers that clenched the sheets relaxed. You had no idea how many times he repeated the action, too many for you to count. Each time you tried to speak, thoughts ceased to be thoughts and words, ceased to have meaning, devolving to insignificant sounds and instincts as pleasure jerked through you, hard and fast. It was making you crazy.

The pleasure built, tightening a little more with each stroke of his tongue. Your orgasm getting closer, his teeth grazed your clit, almost painful. You pressed your head in the bed, muffling the sound coming from your mouth, almost a scream, pleasure bordering on pain. Jimin moaned against your pussy. You gripped the cushion, holding on as if somehow this would ground you. You can't fight the whimpers of need coming from your lips.

Your legs clenched and shook. The edge was so close now. You couldn't help but grind against him, digging your fingers into the bedsheets.

Your legs quivered, the tension increasing, changing and building. You're desperate, aching and longing.

It's so good. So fucking good.

"Yes," you said, the word silenced by the pillow. It felt so good. You'd do anything for more. Jimin seemed to read your mind, giving you exactly what you needed. His mouth was perfection against your skin, sucking your clit. He, in fact, made you forget about your ex.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything I said in the car." You whispered the words were barely audible, just the hint of speech. He chuckled against your sensitive skin. "Fuck, Jimin."

You didn't even know when you stopped breathing or why. Your whole attention was focused on your clit. "Just like that. Please. Don't stop." His rhythm was flawless. Building your orgasm, sucking harder, until it's almost too much. Pushing the pleasure higher with each pass, you whimpered, "You're gonna make me cum."

You can't bother breathing anymore. Time stops. He pressed his thumb on your clit and pushed his tongue inside you. That's all it takes for your body to detonate. Every muscle contracts in pleasure when you finally let go. Waves of pleasure smashed through you, your body shaking over and over as you whined.

"OMG! YES!" You moaned, smiling. "Fuck."

He held himself in place, moaning, making your body spasm. You loved the way it sounded, even the idea of it. You grew weak, falling back to earth in pleasant aftershocks. Unprepared for the sensation when he sucks hard. You tried to pull away. But his arms were wrapped around your thighs, holding you firmly.

Trying to change position, desperate for him to stop as the pleasure became pain as he sucked harder, your hips jerked without conscious thought as you tried, unsuccessfully, to pull out of his grasp. You cried, trying to push him away. The pleasure was too intense.

"C'mon. I know you can take it." His lips, parting from your flesh just long enough to speak.

The pleasure that had been so intense, it bordered on pain, stopped hurting. Suddenly it feels better than anything else, ever.

What. The. Fuck?

Your breathing was accelerating as you tried to process too many things at once.

He's fucking good at this. I've died and gone to heaven, or in this case, hell. How can it feel so good?

Your eyes rolled back as his fingers hit that spot on the inside. It didn't seem possible to cum again so quickly. His tongue was gentle on your clit as your orgasm ebbs. He licked you, twirling his tongue around your sensitive skin.

You panted and said: "Jimin. That was amazing."

"I'm not done, baby." He says, dipping his mouth back to your pussy for another taste. "I just think we need to change position."

UH?! NOT DONE?!

-

-

-

-

-

HEHEHE. Cliffhanger!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait to publish the second part.

Vote and comment. It's always appreciated.

Love you!

:3