||Baby boy||

He pushed the door with his foot. Both of you were turned on. His dark eyes were full of lust. The kiss became more eager, your tongues intertwined both trying to dominate. He gave up, giving you control, you were loving it which surprised you quite a bit. You were discovering that a little power over someone can actually be quite pleasant. Taking his silkie tie in between your fingers, you walked backwards directing him to the bed.

 You let yourself fall onto the soft bed. Still pulling his tie, you made him hover over you. Your lips were only millimetres away from his. Right before your lips touched he kissed your neck instead, then your collarbone. He placed one hand on your waist, the other one in your inner thigh. Your breath caught in your chest and your heart did a little dance. His head went lower kissing near your breast, looking back at you through his eyelashes he brushed his mouth on your soft, full thigh. You remembered to breathe as he kissed one of your thighs, getting closer to your soaked panties.

He looked at you longing for your touch. "Are you sure you want this?"

Feeling courageous you flipped him over. Yes, baby boy. 

Now on top of him straddling his clothed cock, you moved your hips in a circular motion teasing him feeling his dick getting bigger you smirked satisfied. Tae groaned. God, I love when you make that sound.

Getting impatient you loosened his tie and untied it. You unbuttoned his shirt while he slipped his blazer off his arms. He was a little surprised by your sudden impatience but wanting more he placed both his hands on your hips. You slid his sleeves off his toned and tanned arms. Tae made you press against him harder, both of you breathing faster.

"You smirked I'm in control tonight. I decide, understand?" He could only nod to your order. "Good." He was already such a mess, his breathing uneven and wet strands of hair sticking to his forehead. Overwhelmed, his eyes almost closed.

Unzipping his pants, you brought them down and threw them across the room. He only had his boxer on, you admired his body. Your eyes scanning him going lower seeing his hard cock. You took his boxer off slowly letting his cock free. You were taken aback by the size of his cock. Gulping nervously. How the fuck am I supposed to fit this in my mouth? 

Opening your mouth you stuck your tongue out as you slowly licked the precum off the tip of his cock. Tae slightly groaned as he bucked his hips upward wanting more. "y/n-aah stop teasing."

"You're a bad boy Tae, I told you, I'm in control tonight. Don't make a sound or I'm gonna have to punish you." You smirked seeing his expression change.

You wrapped your mouth around his dick, slowly getting your head lower. You licked the side of his cock making him moan. You felt his dick throbbed already, you knew he was getting close. "y/n fuck! please don't stop I'm so close."
You stopped your movements, making him snap. "wtf! Y/n!

"I told you I would punish you if you made a sound"

"Enough of your games. Now we're playing my game."

Your eyes widened when you realized what he meant. "Tae, no wait!"

He flipped you under him, kissing and biting your neck. A moan escaped your lips, you could feel him smirking against the soft skin of your neck. He sucked gently on your neck leaving dark purple bruises.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." He said satisfied with his work on your now purple-spotted neck.

You looked at him confused by what he just said, he softly looked into your eyes. "I like you y/n."

You shyly confessed back which made him kiss you passionately. He took the bottom of your dress in between his finger pulling it off your body. Insecure, you tried to hide your body with a pillow.

"Don't hide your body princess, you're beautiful."

You blushed at his words looking down as you move the pillow away from your body. He unhooked your bra and looked at your round and soft breast licking his lips.

"Wow, fuck you're perfect." He said looking back into your eyes.

He kissed you one more time before slowly grazing his teeth on your neck, collar bone and finally your breast. He twirled his tongue on one of your nipples making you whimper and your body shiver.  He moved his tongue down your belly leaving a small trail of kisses. Tae was getting closer to your pussy, you could feel his lips on your inner thighs as he slides your soaked panties down your legs. He left a gentle kiss on your thigh before blowing cold air on your pussy making you tense up. Leaving a small kiss on your pussy before licking your clit slowly as he added one of his cold fingers inside. You jumped at the coldness of his finger but relaxed as your body temperature quickly took over. You softly moaned as he added another finger going faster and deeper. You couldn't control your moans anymore, he was too good it was hard for you to handle the pleasure.

Feeling yourself getting closer your pussy clenched around his finger as he pressed his tongue harder on your clit. His fingers hit your g-spot perfectly, you moaned louder. Tae didn't stop, your body tensed up as you came all over his fingers, clenching your fist in his hair. You slowly came down your high, your legs slightly shaking.

Tae looked at you smiling. "You look beautiful when you cum for me."

You giggled blushing.  "Tae I want you, I'm ready but please be gentle." You said softly.
He looked at you as he came closer to your neck and kissed it. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

He kissed your lips again as you placed your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of your vagina, as he kissed you deeper he slowly pushed inside you, you let out a moan in pain.

Tae stopped, looking at you. "Are you okay, do you want me to continue?" he said groaning. You nodded and he pushed deeper into you until he was fully in. He waited for you to adjust to his size.

"Tae you can move now."

His slow thrusts made you moan in pain and pleasure. You rested one of your hands on the back of his head as the other scratched his back making him groan and moan. He went faster and deeper as the pain faded out completely, all you could feel was the pleasure taking over your body. Each buck of his hips earned him a breathy moan out of you. He had his eyes fixed on you, watching your expressions become more and more undone for him.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock. I'm not sure if I can last longer baby."

"Let me ride you." You pleaded out of breath.

He laid back on the bed as he watched you focused. Positioning yourself over his cock, you slid your pussy on his dick. Both of you moaning at the delightful feeling. You moved your hips front to back for your own pleasure, making skin slaps sound the only thing you could hear besides both your breathy moans and groans.

You could feel your walls tightening on his cock sending him over the edge. You were getting sloppy and Tae hugged your body close to his as he thrusts up and down fast. Your pussy clenched around his throbbing cock.

You kissed Tae as both of you rode your orgasms. Your legs were shaking, you didn't have any strength left in your body anymore. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead and tucked your hair behind your ear while your head rested on his chest.

"I love you." You smiled and looked at him. "I love you too."

You woke up to the sound of the front door close in panic. "Fuck Tae wake up...! My mom is back, we are naked in my bed!"
You heard footsteps going upstairs coming closer to your room. Panicking because Tae was still deeply asleep, you faked being asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Edited on Aug. 28. 2021

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked this slightly spicy chapter. Vote and leave a comment! I'm always happy to read your comments.