||Rough Night||

You woke up in the middle of the night, sore and hungry. You took a quick look at your clock: 4 am. You sighed, looking at both men laying beside you, a small chuckle left your mouth. Carefully, you got yourself out of their arms and quietly made your way to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you took a water bottle and an apple. You walked towards the sofa, plopping yourself down on it.

Taking a bite of your apple, you smiled thinking about what had happened not long ago. That smile gradually faded away when you remembered your mom was coming back home today. Even though you really liked your mother, more privacy would be appreciated. You started thinking, moving away could be an option.  You will have to talk to Tae and Jimin about it, even though you're sure they'll accept.

A soft kiss on your cheek stopped your train of thought.

"What are you thinking about?" a deep voice said next to you.

Turning your head, you smiled seeing Tae. "Thinking about us...and our privacy."

He looked at you, worried and sat next to you on the couch. You told him about moving out of your mom's house. It would be easier for the three of you to have privacy. You felt that you lacked some real time alone with each of them. Moving away would give you this option. He nodded totally agreeing with you.

 "Since I moved not long ago, I'll continue to help my mom with the unpacking and I'll join you guys a week or two later. You'll have time to talk with Jimin alone and have your moments too."

You both talked for a few minutes about how you were feeling about the whole moving-away situation. You knew that you also needed your own room in the new apartment. Always sleeping in the same bed would be too much and you had to have some alone time in your own little cocoon.

You scooted yourself closer to your beautiful man. You took the time to look at his face. Taking in every detail as if it was the last day you'd see him. A small smile formed on your face as you watched his lips move. 

You weren't listening anymore, only admiring the cute mole on his nose.  You felt butterflies in your belly, it was an overwhelming sensation. You knew you felt things for him but this conversation confirmed how much you were in love with this man.

Placing your head on his shoulder, you gently kissed his neck, making him stop talking and tense from the sudden touch. You kissed his neck all the way up from his collarbone to his mouth. Kissing him softly yet passionately, thanking him for understanding the situation.

You straddled his lap, putting your arms around his neck and showered his face with kisses. Your body moving on its own, you accidentally pressed your pelvis against his crotch, earning a breathy moan out of him.

As he bit your lower lip, he said in an unusually deeper voice: "Don't tease me."

Looking in his eyes, all you saw was pure lust. He was looking at you like you were his last meal. It sent shivers down your spine but you liked it. Tae placed his hands on your butt and squeezed it, making you moan quietly in the kiss. You felt his cock getting hard against you. Smirking, you placed one of your hands in his gray sweatpants.

He gasped and tensed at your sudden action. Brattier than usual, you decided to tease him by grinding on his cock and stroking it at the same time. He moaned, bucking his hips upward. You giggled at his neediness and decided to give him what he had been craving for a long time. You pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers, letting his dick spring out. Already fully hard for you.

Having no panties on, you pulled down your shorts, letting the cold air hit your wet pussy.

You licked your lips as you leaned towards him with a smirk. "You want this pussy around your cock, right?"