||Delicate||

His fingers were dancing on the surface of your soft skin, tracing words and small patterns near your breasts. The gentleness of his fingers was awakening your senses, all over your body. He gently kissed the area in the middle of your chest. Your lips parted and your eyes closed at the pleasurable sensation. Jimin kissed his way up your neck, whispering against your skin. "Let's get you cleaned up. Okay?"

He scooped your naked figure in his arms and walked towards the bathroom. He placed you on the countertop, the cold surface of the granite hitting your ass, surprising you. You hissed due to the sudden discomfort. Jimin turned on the taps to fill the bath with warm water. He placed his elbow on the surface of the water, making sure the temperature was just right. After adding bubbles in your bath, he lit on some sweet-scented candles and dimmed the lights. Your boyfriend walked back next to you and placed a soft kiss on the top of your head.

"Ready?" He said, caressing your thigh with his thumb.

"Yes."

He picked you up again and gently placed you down in the bath. A sigh of relief escaped your lips as soon as the warm water hugged your whole body. Jimin quickly joined you, placing himself behind you. You backed up against him, your figure placed in between his strong and toned legs. He filled the sponge with water and soap. His hands squeezed the sponge over your shoulders, letting the liquid roll down on your naked self. You jumped as his palms came in contact with your skin. He massaged your shoulders and your neck gently with soap. You moaned at the incredible sensation as your boyfriend roamed his hands further on your lower back.

You laid back against his chest as his palms massaged your inner thighs, followed by your belly and your breasts. Your head was resting on his shoulder, your eyes almost closing as his hands continued to explore your body. He pressed against your neck, his soft lips, kissing you multiple times.

"We should probably eat something. Don't you think?" He said as he kissed your forehead.

You groaned, slightly annoyed that you couldn't stay like this forever. "Yea."

Jimin helped you get out of the tub. You could feel his lustful eyes all over your body.

Damn. Chill out. We just had sex. HEHEHE.

You dried yourself and wrapped the towel around you as you walked back to your room. Jimin was still in the bathroom, doing god knows what. You picked your phone up and looked through your texts. You clicked on the new conversation with an unsaved number.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THE MOTHER FUCKER, REALLY SENT THE VIDEO!

You clicked on it, curious. Seeing yourself giving a blowjob was definitely something new.

I mean, I do look bomb as fuck. Maybe, just maybe, I should send it to Tae, to tease him, of course. You smirked at your idea and pressed send.

You closed and placed your phone back in its original place as Jimin entered your bedroom.

TIME SKIIIIIP

You were eating Ram-Don, slurping on noodles while looking at your boyfriend with playful eyes. Jimin was trying his best not to lose his composure and almost choked on his ramen. Suddenly, his phone kept ringing. He sighed, annoyed and took it out of his pocket. He excused himself as he stood up and made a call. You gave him a confused look. You kept on eating your ramen as he was talking on the phone in the next room. He walked back into the kitchen, smirking.

HA HA. What. The. Fuck. Share what's so funny, bitch.

" I think you should go up to your room and check your phone, princess." He said, giggling.

Your eyes opened wide as you choked on your ramen.

Ah shit. I'm getting my ass whooped.

-

-

-

-

-

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I decided to post this small aftercare chapter to keep you guys updated. I will try my best and update you as soon as possible. Please forgive me for not posting in such a long time. I hope this small chapter pleases all of you.