||Love is Always Right||

After what Taehyung had told you, you weren't sure what to do. You loved him with all your heart and Jimin had always been really special to you. You had to answer Taehyung now or he would leave.

You didn't want to choose. You wanted them both.

Looking down, you whispered. "I want to be with you both."

He looked back at you in disbelief.

"How can you love both of us this much that you want a polyamorous relationship?  This can't be happening right now, Y/n."

"I can't choose. It's too difficult. If you want me to choose, I'll leave. I know both of you can find someone much better than me." You said truthfully, clenching your fists together. Tears flowing down your face.

He once again wiped your tears from your cheeks and pressed a kiss on your forehead gently.

"I don't want you to be sad. I'm just scared you'll choose him over me. I want to be enough for you." You looked into his eyes, he was looking at you, you were all to him.

You could tell he really cared and really loved you. He meant what he said. He was scared of not being enough for you, scared that you would choose Jimin over him.

You hugged him tightly as you cried in his arms, yelling in pain. You didn't want any of them to be hurt by your actions or your choices. If you could be with both of them you would. Sure, polyamorous relationships were a thing but you didn't know if Tae and Jimin would even be willing to try that.

"What are you thinking about?" You took Tae's hands in yours. 

"Do you trust me?" He looked at you uncertain but nodded anyway. You brought him to your house. You opened the front door and told him to sit on the couch while you were going to get Jimin, who was still sleeping in your room.

You walked upstairs. Opening the door to your room, you stepped towards the bed and softly rocked his body side to side.

"Jimin, could you please go sit on the couch with Taehyung? I have something very important to discuss with you both." You whispered in his ear.

He groaned. Confused, he sat up and stretched his arms. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just come downstairs when you're ready, will you?" He nodded as he looked at you walking away.

He sat beside Taehyung, who gave him a death glare. Jimin understood you had told him about what happened yesterday.

You took a big breath, in and out and stood straight in front of them. God, they look so good. Focus! Now is not the time.

"So, guys, I came up with an idea. Since I can't choose between the two of you, I thought we could try to date each other? Just try and see if it could work."

They both looked at each other's faces, mad. They both tried to speak at the same time.

"I cannot deal with him."

"Same for me," Jimin said, looking back at you. You sighed, you knew it would be like this. You looked down, disappointed.

"I just want you two to try. If it doesn't work by the end of the week we'll end it." You gave them the best puppy eyes you could.

They both sighed and nodded at the same time. "We will try."

"For a week only if it doesn't work, you'll have to choose," Tae added as he crossed his arms over his chest.

You sighed and smiled softly. "Deal."

You walked towards them, jumping and hugging them both, whispering in their ears: "I love you."

-

-

-

-

-

-Edited Sept.07.21

✨Hi, sorry for the late update! I hope you liked this short chapter. The next chapter will be longer and it will be a smut chapter. 😚 ✨🦋 Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you liked this chapter.

I Purple You.

:3