||Kitten||

Tae finally woke up, panicking just as you were wondering what both of you would do. Quietly, you told him to pretend to sleep as you covered most of your naked bodies.
Yesterday you fell asleep right after having sex, Tae must have done the same thing. Your naked figures touching, his skin was so smooth it was addictive. Closing your eyes, you waited for your mom to open the door and beat your ass. As you heard the door opening, your mom whispered,
"I know you two aren't sleeping but you look cute together."

You grinned at your mom's remark as you heard the door close. Turning around to look at Tae, looking into each other's eyes in silence and suddenly you let out a big laugh. He giggled, finding the awkward situation quite funny. You gave him a tight hug and he kissed your forehead, you looked up. Admiring his facial features, how perfect his nose was curved and his long brown eyelashes. His mouth was so kissable, your hand reached his face. Tracing his prominent cupid's bow and touching the small mole on his bottom lip with the tips of your fingers. You leaned in closer and kissed him gently. His lips were so soft, you were melting into the kiss, placing your hands on his waist, the kiss deepened without making it rough.

You stopped yourself before it could go any further. "Not now, my mom could hear us."
He giggled nodding. " But don't think that we're finished here, we'll continue later."

You sighed as you put on an oversized t-shirt. This man can't control his hormones, well neither can I but hey! It's hard always being horny. You got out of bed, kissing his forehead before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

After a refreshing and much-needed shower, you went downstairs to the kitchen hearing your tummy growl, craving for food. Tae was already in the kitchen making eggs with slices of bacon. You were happy that he was making breakfast. You hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek before he could say anything your mom entered the kitchen.

"Morning, lovers!"

You jumped as you didn't hear your mom enter the kitchen. How does she manage to make no sound when entering rooms, my god. Your cheeks began to feel very hot. LOVERS! You mentally screamed at the thought and looked back at her

"Morning, mom."

"Hi, Miss. Jeon, how was your night at the club?"

"Pretty good actually, I'm not gonna ask what you two did last night because I clearly already know." She said winking at you.

You looked at her, shocked. "Mom! Please." You mouthed. She laughed and smirked at both of you.

Saving you from any more awkward conversation with your mom, Tae mentioned that breakfast was served. Your mom thanked him, unfortunately, or fortunately for you. She was having breakfast at the restaurant with Tae's mom. "See you two lovebirds later and don't forget protection!"

You facepalmed yourself as she said that, you were a tad embarrassed. Tae looked at you laughing, smiling with his huge boxy smile that you loved so much. You smiled back at him as you took the first bite of your breakfast.

"So kitten what do you want to do today?"

"I was planning to do homework, alone. I have to study for a test. I don't want to be disturbed by you." You laughed, looking at his pouting mouth.

"I'll leave after breakfast." He said smiling, not being able to keep a serious pouting face.

You kissed his cheeks, making your way to his lips, kissing him again softly. After you ate all the food that was on your plate you put your dishes away in the sink. Tae had finished eating breakfast too. You followed him to the front door and as he was about to leave, you hugged him tightly. "I love you"

"I love you more." He said as he kissed your lips quickly. You watched him walk the small distance separating you two and closed the door when he got inside his house.

You walked upstairs to your room to do some homework and studies. After about thirty minutes, you felt a bit chilly so you put on the big hoodie Tae left behind for you. It smelled like his perfume mixed with his natural scent. He smelled sweet and warm like burning wood, it was a strong odour but pleasant. While you were changing, your phone vibrated. You picked it up from your desk and saw that Tae had texted. You opened the message and read it.

Tae: "Nice body. You should close your curtains when you're changing kitten."
You: "You pervert!"
Tae: "You look good in my hoodie"
You sighed blushing, putting your phone away continuing your study.

Time skip

You went downstairs to talk a bit with your mother. Just as you walked into the living room, your mom looked at you and smiled widely. That's suspicious. "You should go to Tae's house tonight."

"Tonight? Are you going out again?" You said looking at her and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Relax, I'm just going to the club."

She sure does love the club, I'm starting to think she's seeing someone. "Okay, I'll go to Tae's house. Are you coming back tonight?"

She shook her head no. "Actually, I'm gonna be leaving on a short vacation for about a week." Yup! Definitely seeing someone. You nodded, kissing her cheek and hugged her goodbye. "Have fun mom!"

You went to your bedroom and texted Tae.

You: "I'm going to sleepover at your house tonight."
Tae: "Nice, we could watch a horror movie?"
You: "Sounds good to me!"
Tae: "See you at let's say 7 pm, you'll have time to finish your homework and eat something."
You: "Oki baby boy."
Tae: "I love it when you call me that kitten."
You: "meowww."

You cringed sending the text but laughed it off.

Tae: "Stop doing that or I'll punish you tonight."

Oh god, this guy really can't control his hormones. You decided to take a quick nap before getting ready to go to his house.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Edited Aug.29.2021

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You can leave a comment and vote. I really appreciate all of you reading my book!

Thank you 💜
I purple you :3