||Merciless||

His hands were sliding onto your belly and his fingers, exploring your skin. He pushed you slightly towards him, causing your torso to come back up. Your back was pressed against his soft naked body and your hands moved their way up to his hair, tugging it so gently. Jimin's hands were still resting on your belly, his thumbs drawing small circles against your skin, making you shiver. He leaned in close to your ear, whispering: "Look in front of you, baby. So pretty. So naked. Perfection against my body."

He kissed below your ear and left a trail of kisses along your neck, stopping at your shoulder. His eyes met yours in the reflection of the mirror. He was breathtaking. One of his hands moved up your body, slowly coming closer to your chest. Your body was burning with desire. Every little touch felt ten times better than they would've normally.

You felt heavy and slow from all the pleasure he had given you and the current sensations he was giving you.

Is it normal to feel so much? What did he do to me...?

"I want to fuck you while you look at yourself in the mirror," he said, placing the back of his hand on your chest, tracing the outlines of your breast. You couldn't quite summon the sound of your voice, still very breathless. "Say yes."

Oh god. Fuck... That's hot.

Your pussy clenched almost painfully as your lungs protested the lack of oxygen. You sucked in a shallow breath and then another. You nodded, gulping.

"Yes," you said, whispering.

You weren't able to think, he was driving you crazy. Jimin's head rested on your shoulder. The look in his eyes was disarming. You looked away, unable to hold his intimidating gaze anymore. He took your jaw in his hand, lifting your head until you had no choice but to meet his lustful eyes.

"Don't you dare look away, princess," he said, his voice lower and darker than usual. He was taking all your desire and multiplying it on itself, pushing you so high you were afraid. Your boyfriend stretched your neck, angling it to the side, tilting it, until the tendon was taut with tension.

His fingers, sliding down your throat and giving a gentle squeeze. You sighed, relieved as his other hand moved to your thigh.

Your eyes, watching his every move. He grinned at you in the mirror. He knew exactly what he was doing to you. His cock flexed against the small of your back.

He has to be as into it as I am if it's making his dick flex.

His fingertips walked up your thigh, the anticipation killing you. You waited, growing nervous with each passing second. You gasped as he spread your legs apart.

"Keep them open for me, baby, okay?" he said, spreading them as wide as they could be.

You nodded, incapable of speaking.

"Good girl."

"If you want to stop just say red," he said as his hand wrapped around your throat, tightens, "If you want to slow down, say yellow."

"Jimin, please." You said.

"What is it, princess?"

Swallowing hard, you whispered: "I've never ached like this before. My body feels like it's on fire. I want you inside me. Please."

His dick flexed again, getting harder, poking your ass.

"You want me to fuck you to death?" He asked as his cock pressed harder against you.

It's a good way to go.

You sucked in a little gaspy breath, trying to ignore the image in the back of your head.