||I'm scared||

Waking up from your small nap, you decided to take a shower. After a warm and deserved shower, you wrapped a soft towel around your body. You walked toward your closet and let the towel drop at your feet. Opening one of your drawers, you picked a cute matching lace thong and bra set to wear. You heard your phone vibrate on your nightstand and realized you didn't close your curtains. 

You checked who texted you and as predicted, it was your boyfriend.
Tae: "God. You really should close the curtains because you're way too sexy when you're naked."
You: "That's why I don't like you being my neighbour."
Tae: "You know you like it. Stop lying to yourself."
You: "Stop being so dirty-minded."
Tae: "Okay. See you tonight then."
You: "Are you mad?"

Tae didn't answer after this, you didn't want to misinterpret his text but it looked cold. You sighed, walking back to the bathroom to do your makeup. He had seen you without makeup before, you two were still best friends after all but you liked feeling extra confident and makeup made you feel that way. 

Still, in your undies, you went back to your room and closed the curtains this time. You picked out a comfy outfit which was: Tae's oversized hoodie and some gray sweatpants you found in one of your drawers.

You observed yourself in the mirror and turn around to take a look at your ass. 

Girl, you look good

Going downstairs you made sure to take your keys and your phone with you. You locked the front door of your house and walked to Tae's house, which wasn't a long walk. Now in front of his house, you knocked on the door which almost opened instantly.

You laughed. "Were you right beside the do-"

Your jaw dropped at the sight of his bare chest, your eyes made their way down and realized he was only wearing sweatpants. STOP STARING, YOU STUPID BITCH.

He smirked, chuckling softly. "Do you like what you see?" He said in his naturally deep and raspy voice.

You looked back up, blushing. "Yes. I mean NO! I don't like it! Put some clothes on, please." 

Please don't put clothes on.

"Relax It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. I was about to take a shower, I'll be back. Make yourself comfortable choose the movie if you want." He said, laughing and smiling widely.

You smiled back at him but he smirked at you as he made his way to the bathroom. Confused you decided to let it slide and let yourself fall onto his comfortable sofa, letting out a groan as your butt hit the soft material. You waited for him to choose the movie, you were too coward to even check the trailers alone. Instead, you read fanfiction on Wattpad.

As you were reading, you heard weird noises coming from the bathroom. You got up, walking closer pressing your ear against the door, listening to the noises. 

Is Tae moaning?! 

You slowly opened the door, trying to be discreet. Tae's reflection was visible in the slightly fogged mirror, your eyes following his movements. His right arm flexing as his hand slid up and down his hard cock, his head falling back on his shoulder. He was panting, his mouth was slightly open, his eyes were closed and brows furrowed. You covered your mouth as you gasped. Your thighs rubbed against each other on their own, your pussy dripping wet. 

"Fuck." You whispered to yourself. He's so hot. I love seeing him like this.

He suddenly let out a groan and said your name as he clenched his teeth. You froze, thinking he had seen you. You panicked and closed the door quietly. You walked back to the living room discreetly, sitting back down on the couch, waiting for Tae as if nothing happened. Your mind still processing what you just had witnessed.

Did he moan my name? I'm sure he saw me and decided to tease me, theirs's no way he'd actually moan my name jacking off.

You heard the water stop and not long after Tae came out of the bathroom. He walked towards the living room and sat next to you, grabbing your waist, he pulled you close to him. He didn't say anything about the whole shower session that had just happened. 

So, maybe he didn't see me spying on him. That's good actually.

You two chose to watch Insidious 3, you weren't scared at first but as the movie continued it began getting scarier. You hide in Tae's chest and you closed your eyes tightly. Why is it so scary now, out of a sudden? HUH?!

"I'm scared." You said, hugging him tighter, trying to hide even more.

"Awww kitten, don't be scared. I'm here."

He made you sit on his lap. Your head was still on Tae's chest as another jump scare popped out, making you scream and move brusquely on Tae's lap. Now on his crotch, you tried to change positions but he held your hips in place, groaning. 

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"N-no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" You yelped as he grabbed and squeezed your ass tightly.

"I won't be gentle this time. Teasers don't get favours."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Edited on Aug.31.2021

Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the other ones. 

I hope you still liked it. Leave a comment and a vote, I'm always happy to read your comments!

I Purple You :3