||I'm in control tonight||

"No teasing tonight. I'm in control." He smirked, looking at you as if he was going to fuck the shit out of you.

That's exactly what's gonna happen girl and you know it.

You'd hate to admit it but you were a bit scared, you'd never seen Taehyung like that before. The thought of him being rough with you made your insides tighten. You could feel your pussy dripping, your sweatpants were probably wet by now. You bit your lips, thinking about Taehyung fucking you like there was no tomorrow.

"Kitten what are you thinking about." He whispered next to your hear and place his big, veiny hands on your lower back.

"Nothing." You looked away from him.

He grabbed your cheeks making your mouth open. He smirked, knowing how badly he was about to ruin you.

"Don't lie to me or you'll get punished."

You snickered, only provocating him more. Suddenly feeling the burn of a slap across your cheek, you closed your eyes feeling the blood rush to the left side of your face. You whined from the pleasurable pain caused by the slap.

"So you want to be like that?"

You let out a breath as you looked back at his narrowed eyes. "Yes."

You bit your lips and closed your eyes, knowing full well what was coming. He grabbed your arms and yanked you up from the couch as he forcefully pressed your body against the wall. He grabbed the back of your neck firmly with his right hand and he pressed his body into yours. His left hand pushing the small of your back, making your ass go up. You could feel his semi-hard cock against your ass.

Your face and hands pressed against the cold wall, your breath accelerating as he brutally took off your sweatpants. He raised his hand bringing it back down to your ass leaving a firm slap. The sound echoed in the newly furnished living room.

"Take off your shirt. Now." He said firmly.

"Yes." You muttered, slowly taking his big hoodie off your body, leaving you only in your lingerie set. You were entirely at his mercy.

His eyes trailed down your body as he placed one of his hands on your jaw, turning your head causing you to look back into his dark eyes.

"You look beautiful, I think I'm gonna fuck you with the lingerie on. You look even sexier in it baby" He whispered in your ear, causing your skin to shiver.

He placed one hand on your ass, tenderly massing it, before leaving another harsh spank making you moan in discomfort.

"Bad girls need to be taught a lesson."

He said as he spanked you two times more, leaving your ass cheeks crimson red. He grabbed the back of your hair, yanking your head backwards making you flinched in agony.

"Suck it."

"Uh?" was the only thing that left your mouth before you were turned around.

"Suck my dick. Now." He repeated gripping on your hair tighter, forcefully making you bend down on your knees, making your eyes lend right in front of his fully erected cock. Your knees landing with a thud on the hardwood floor. You nodded, licking your lips ready to obey his every command.

Tae had already taken his pants as well as his boxer off.  You got closer to his cock, taking it in one of your hands as you teasingly placed your thumb on the tip, moving the precum around. You ran your tongue along the side of his thick dick. You let a strand of spit slip down on it and looked at him, keeping your head angled down as you moved your hand up and down. His hand clenching when you rubbed your thumb over the head of his cock, now wet with saliva. You leaned forward and kissed the top. A low groan came from Tae's throat as his dick pushed into your mouth.

It's so big. What the fuck am I supposed to do with my tongue?

You took his dick down deeper into your mouth, looking up at him, feeling aroused.

He looked back down at you and moaned slightly. His hand placed at the back of your head, you took a deep breath through your nose and bobbed your head choking. The feeling of your throat choking around his cock, pushed him to the edge.

He was a moaning mess and his cock was already throbbing in your warm mouth. As he let out a loud groan, he came into your mouth, his cum was slightly salty and warm. His sperm, sliding at the back of your tongue and throat as you swallowed all of it.

He took his shirt off and picked you up, pinning you against the familiar cold feeling of the wall. Your legs closed around his waist. He pushed your panties aside, exposing your wet pussy to him, he licked two of his fingers and pushed them inside your lubed vagina.

He hooked his fingers and thrust them in and out of you, immediately hitting the spot inside that made you weak. Your brow furrowed as he hit your g-spot perfectly, making you moan.

"I found it didn't I? You should've kept it a secret." He smirked as your pussy clenched harder on his fingers rapidly moving in and out. You felt your orgasm build up.

"Tae I'm going to cum! Fuck! TAE!"

You let out a scream, shutting your eyes closed to focus on the feeling of his digits inside you.

"That's it, yell my name. Let the neighbours hear who owns you."

As he said those words, you squirted all over him, pushing his finger out as you breathe heavily, your whole body shaking from your orgasm. He grabbed your hair in a fist as he pushed you onto the couch, landing on your hands and knees, pussy and ass on full display.

He placed himself behind you, one of his hands pushing one side of your face in the soft material of the sofa.

You felt the tip of his cock sliding between the wet lips of your pussy. He took his dick in his hand pushing it into you with no pity. The feeling of the stretch from his length was enough to make you cry. He placed his hand at the small of your back, pinning you in place for him. You moaned as he took his dick out completely then slamming it into you. Your pussy desperately attempting to make place for his big cock.

His grunts and your moans filled the room. Your core tightening around him, already ready to cum again. He knew you were gonna squirt, so he continued bucking his hips upwards, hitting perfectly into you harder and deeper.

"Don't stop! It feels so good. Please cum inside me, fuck!"

"That's right. Cum for me princess."

Your whole body clenched, making your pussy feel tighter. You closed your eyes and moaned loudly as you felt squirt dripping down your pussy. Tae held himself in place, finally emptying inside you.

Both of you coming down from your highs, he laid on top of your frail body, still quivering. He placed a gentle kiss on your temple.

"I wasn't too hard on you, right?"

He asked, slightly worried. You shook your head no and chuckled, making him sigh in relief.

"Baby, we should go sleep at your house. My bed frame isn't installed yet, I don't want you sleeping on the floor after all this. I'm sorry I didn't think about that before."

You agreed with him. He put your hoodie back on and helped you with your sweatpants. He dressed himself back on and took you in his arms, holding you close to his chest as you two made your way out of his house. Making sure you locked the door. He promised that he would help you in the shower as you both entered your house.

After a good long and warm shower, he laid you in your bed and he laid next to you, cuddling you. He planted a sweet kiss on your forehead, which made you smile.

"I love you Tae." Your eyes, closing as you drifted to sleep.

"I love you Y/N." was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Edited on Aug.31.2021

Hi!
I hope you liked this chapter! If you did, make sure to vote and leave a comment.
You can also request special chapters!

I Purple You!
:3