4.

"Seoul national university....my dream university." Ryujin said while standing in front of SNU. She always wanted to attend this university.

"Let's go and check out everything then."

~ Time skip ~

"So Shin Ryujin, your records in your high-school have been amazing. It would be a pleasure to have to enrolled in SNU. Just email us your final result after completion and fill in the necessary application form. Then you will be all set to join from the fall semester. Hope to see you here." The counselor said.

"Sure Mrs. Kim. I will do everything. Thank you for your time." Ryujin said and bowed. Her parents thanked the councilor and they left.

"So Ryujin you are all set. Just ace your finals and you will be enrolled. Now let's go check Yuna's school." Their dad said. They then headed to Hanlim Multi Arts School.

"Ms. Shin Yuna. You would like to transfer to our school? Am I right?" Asked the counselor.

"Yes Mrs. Park. Studying here has always been my dream." Yuna said.

"Well we will be glad to have you here. Please email us your high-school  records and your transcripts. Also let your current school know that they have to send us your documents and transfer certificate. That will do. Thank you for your visit."

"Thank you Mrs. Park. I'll let the school know."

They then left the school and everyone was happy to know they will get into their university and school of their choice.

The Shin family vacation was coming to an end after spending 2 weeks in Korea. They were now going back to Canada to finish the remaing work. As of Ryujin and Yuna They had to prepare for their move to South Korea. They had looked at an apartment near by Yuna's school as she doesn't will not have driver's license yet. Ryujin would have to drive. They were all satisfied.

~ Time skip ~

"Take care ok you two." Their mom said.

"Ok eomma. You guys take care too." Yuna said.

"We have talked to Mr. Lim. He said he has already arranged all the documents and even bought you a new car. You won't have any problems. If you do just contact him. I have texted you his number." Their dad explained.

"Yes appa. We know. Don't worry. We will be fine." Ryujin said.

"Of course I know that. After all you guys will be the one to take over our business in Korea." Their dad mentioned.

"Arraseo appa. Don't worry." Ryujin said.

Then there was an announcement for them to board their flight. They all bid their goodbyes and headed to their flights.

The Shin sisters have finally landed after a long flight. They were heading towards the exit where Mr. Lim would pick them up and drop them at their apartment. When they exited they found Mr. Lim waiting for them.

"Annyeonghaseyo young masters. Welcome."

"Please call us by our names." Ryujin said.

"Sure. So how was the flight." He said while putting the suitcases in the trunk.

"Long and tiring." Yuna said as they sat inside and drove off to their apartment.