5.

"How have your days been so far?" Mr. Lee asked as he drove the two sisters to the mall.

"It's been great Mr. Lee. We really like Seoul." Yuna said.

"Agreed." Ryujin replied.

"So where do you wanna go to Young Master?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Please take us to the mall and please call us by our name Ahjussi. Don't be so formal." Ryujin said.

"Right away Ryujin ssi."

"That's better."

They then listened to music while on their way to the mall. Soon after they arrived. Ryujin and Yuna went inside the mall for their school supplies haul. After their stationery haul, they went for a shopping spree which resulted in the Shin sisters getting tired so they ordered some takeaway.

~ TIMESKIP ~

It was the first day of university for Ryujin so she decided to wear something simple whereas Yuna had her school uniform that she had to wear. Ryujin then prepared her breakfast then called Yuna and soon after they started eating then headed out. 

Ryujin got in her ride and drove Yuna to her school. Once she dropped Yuna she headed to her uni which was around half an hour away from there. 

Once Ryujin reached her uni she parked her car and headed to the office

Once Ryujin reached her uni she parked her car and headed to the office. She then talked to the counselor and got her schedule. While walking in the hallway she bumped into a student. While looking at her she thought the girl was really pretty.

"Oh my god mianhae (sorry)," the girl said.

"I am the one who should be apologizing. I wasn't looking where I was going." Ryujin said.

"It's ok......by the way Hi, I am Jimin. Yoo Jimin."

"Hi I am Shin Ryujin. Nice to meet you."

"Same here. Btw Ryujin ssi what course are you taking?" 

"Biology. And you?"

"Same but I am taking music as a minor. You want to become a doctor?"

"Yea. I want to become a surgeon just like my cousin."

"Ah nice. My cousin is a doctor too."

With that they talk while walking to their class. After the class they headed to the cafeteria and bought their food but decided to sit in the field. While they were walking they saw three girl bullying a girl in the field near the wall. Ryujin and Jimin went toward the place when the girl being bullied ran away crying. The three bullies then saw Ryujin and Jimin and walked towards them stopping them. 

"Hey you! What's your name?" The middle girl asked Ryujin.

"Ryujin." she said coldly.

"Stop giving me attitude. Say it properly."

"Shin Ryujin."

"And you?" pointing to Karina aka Jimin.

"Yoo Jimin." 

"I am Heejin, this one is Hyunjin and that one is Chuu. Anyways what Major?" The Middle girl said.

"Biology," Ryujin answered.

"Both?"

"Yes." 

"Ok, you may go now." While they walked past the three Heejin made Ryujin trip over which made her fall to the ground. However, Ryujin didn't say anything. But when Heejin walked over towards Jimin and tried to pull her hair Ryujin got up.

"Don't you dare Heejin," Ryujin said.

"Or what?"

Ryujin had enough of this so walked toward Heejin. She walked straight to her while Heejin backed away until she was trapped between the wall and Ryujin but she still tried to act strong.

"You can't do anything Shin."

"Oh really? The guys there are saying otherwise," Ryujin said pointing at the field on the left. Heejin then turned to see who when Ryujin kissed her cheeks.

"YAHHHH SHIN!! What the hell! Did you just kiss my cheeks?"

"Sure I did. If I see you bully people......expect something worse. Adios love." With that Ryujin and Jimin went to sit on the bench next to the wall while Heejin turned red and went away with the other two.