7.

Heejin and her gang stopped bullying and they actually became close to Ryujin and Jimin. Heejin had a slight crush on Ryujin as expected. Once during break they were deciding what to have and Ryujin said fried chicken and soda which they all agreed.

"I want fried chicken too." Chaeryoung said while she overheard their conversation because their balcony was right above the field.

Ryujin then ordered their food and after a while they got their delivery, however there was two bag so the four got confused.

"Why two bag?" Chuu asked.

"I heard they wanted fried chicken," Ryujin said pointing upwards.  Which made Chaeryoung, Lia and Yeji to look down.

"You wanted fried chicken right. Here I bought you some." Ryujin.

"Really?" Chaeryoung.

"You shouldn't have. But thank you so much." Yeji said and looked at Ryujin which made the girl freeze. She was the same girl who kissed her when she was in Jeonju but the girl didn't recognize her as she had a mask on that time.

Ryujin then climbed the fence hanging over the bag with fried chicken and soda. After that they all ate.

At the end Heejin took Ryujin to the side to confess that she has a tiny crush one her. Ryujin was kinda shocked.

"I really appreciate you liking me Heejin but to be honest I think u already love someone else."

"What are you saying?"

"Heejin you love Hyunjin."

"How do you know?"

"Kinda obvious."

"Well too bad it's one sided."

"Not really. I can tell that she like you too."

"Really?"

"Yep. See how she is staring right now.  I'll hug you to make her jealous."

With that Ryujin hugged Heejin and the jealousy in Hyunjin's face could be clearly seen. With that Ryujin encouraged Heejin to confess to Hyunjin.

~ TIMESKIP ~

It had almost been 1 year and the girl have gone pretty close including the three trainees. They shared their passion and hobbies with each other. They knew each other's dream as well. Hyunjin and Heejin also started dating.

"Guys, we are debuting." Yeji said.

"Wait are you serious?" Ryujin asked.

"Yea. In few months."

"That's great. But why do you all look sad?"

"We have to move to a new dorm and we may not have time to meet."

"It's OK. You guys have reached your dream. I am sure we will meet in the future. Even we will be busy once we get into medical school.... But I m really proud of you guys, we all are."

After few minutes of talking they finally parted their ways. This would be the last time they meet for few years.

Yeji, Lia and Chaeryoung debuted as ITZY. They had already gained popularity in a short span of time. While Heejin, Hyunjin and Chuu also went on with Music career and became an idol. Winter also gave up with her medical career to become a member of Aespa when she was scouted. While Ryujin is the only one who continued with her studies to get accepted into medical college.