11.

"I am sorry but this is my house," Yuna said while scratching her head.

"Eh? I thought this was Ryujin's house," Chaeryeong said.

"It is. She is my sister."

"Ahh ok." Both of them were just standing by the doorway looking at each other when Ryujin came.

"Who is at the one RyeongChae?" Ryunjin asked while walking towards the door only to find Yuna there.

"Oh, Yuna. Why are you standing there? Come in." Ryujin said.

"Ahhh yes, Eonnie." She then walked inside the house while Chaeryeong closed the door behind her.

When Yuna finally came in Ryujin introduced her to the ITZY members and vice versa. Yuna was shocked to learn that Ryujin's girlfriend was none other than Hwang Yeji. Though she knew about Ryujin 's encounter with ITZY near the university before their debut, she didn't expect them to be in a relationship after their debut.

Ryujin had ordered some food and drinks for everyone. They were eating while talking. They wanted to each other better hence they decided to reveal something embarrassing/funny about them. It was Yeji's turn. She didn't know what to say but something popped in her head that she always had in the back of her mind and would often think about it while sleeping at night.

"Ok, this happened a few years back. Lia and Chaer were with me." Yeji started off.

"Oh, the mall thing. Hahaha." Lia said. Yeji just nodded and started off.

"So Me, Lia, and Chaeryeong were supposed to meet one of our friends in a mall. We all separated to find her. She said that she was near the food stall and was wearing a mask and a hoodie. So I saw her right and approached her. We have this thing where we used to give each other a kiss when we meet. So I approached her and began talking and eventually gave her a kiss on the cheeks."

"Omg, that was so funny," Chaeryeong said.

"Stop it. It was embarrassing cause I found out it wasn't even my friend. She apparently said she was at the back of the stall and I happened to kiss a stranger. So they dragged me out of the scene but I still said sorry though. After that, I have always thought about this." Yeji said.

"The stranger's face was covered but she sure was cute lol," Lia said.

'Eonnie where was this?" Yuna asked.

"Jeonju," Yeji replied. Yuna just looked at Ryujin and laughed.

"Wae? What happened?" Yeji asked.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend eonnie," Yuna replied.

"What's wrong with her Ryuddaeng?" Yeji asked.

"Nothing it's just that when we went to Jeonju for our vacation we happened to go to a mall. That's when a stranger came to talk to me. When I was about to say that she got the wrong person, she kissed me on the cheeks. Her friends came and dragged her out of the scene but she still mouthed sorry before leaving," Ryujin said while holding her laugh. She could clearly see the shock on the faces of Yeji, Lia, and Chaeryeong.

"The Jeonju girl was you?" Yeji asked.

"Yep."

"You had long pink hair back then?" 

"Yea, I cut it and changed it to blonde when I came here to study."

"Omg, we are fated. hahaha." 

"I know right."

They then talked for some more time until it was time for bed.