12.

It had been almost a year now that those two have been dating. They were going strong. They obviously had arguments and fights in their relationship but they communicated and solved it before it became too much. They both understood each other and their situation so their relationship is still a secret except for few people like ITZY, Twice, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Yuna. The two spent as much time as they could with eachother. 

One day Ryeji decided to go on a date. They wanted to spend some time together as lately both of them have been busy and hardly have time to see each other. They decided to go somewhere private so there wouldn't be any public. However, even if they were careful, someone seemed to be following them while taking pictures of them. When their date was over Ryujin dropped Yeji off but before leaving they shared a kiss which was again captured by the person.

~ Next day ~

The next day came and the news about ITZY's leader Yeji dating and non-celeb GIRL was all over SNS and the news. The person following them happened to be someone from Dispatch. Yeji was following the news but was also worried about Ryujin as her face was all over the news. She was scared of what the sasaeng fans would do as some of them can go too far. So she decided to text Ryujin. Both of them were worried for each other. Just then the manager texted Yeji to come to JYP's office with all of the members so they all changed and headed to JYPE building.

When they arrived they went in after knocking on the door.

"Ah come in girls. I was expecting you guys. Have a seat," JYP said.

"Khamsahamnida PD Nim," they all said and sat down.

"So you probably guessed why you are here right?"

"Yes PD Nim, is it the news?" Yeji asked.

"Yes. So Yeji ssi, is the news a rumor or is it true?"

"It's true PD Nim. I have been seeing Ryujin since a year back."

"Ah ok. Then I'll release a statement stating it."

"Huh? You are not mad?"

"Of course not. It's your life, you choose how to live it not us or the society."

"What if people boycotts ITZY?"

"There will be hate involved, I agree but it will also bring positives. First of all this controversy might bring publicity. Some people will support you guys if they see you supporting the LGBTQ+ Community as well as the community itself. So I think it's a great way to stop the conventional Korea."

"Oh ok. You can release the statement. I'll let Ryujin know."

"Sure."

After that the girls left the office. Yeji texted Ryujin and told her what happened with JYP. Ryujin was OK with the news.

Then JYP released the statement about the relationship. Surprisingly more people were supporting them than hating on them. Although they still got hate but there were far more supporters.

"JYP CONFIRMS THAT YEJI HAS BEEN SEEING A NON-CELEB GIRL. THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW. SOURCES SAY THAT THE GIRL IS SHIN RYUJIN WHO IS A CARDIOLOGIST AT MYUNG WOO HOSPITAL."

- Ew this is a sin. They should go to he'll.

- Stop spreading hate. 😒 It's their life, let them live how they want to.

- Yah we support you no matter what.

- This is not acceptable. We should boycotts their music. Not gonna lie but this is making me puke.

- Then you get lost. We are supporting them. I think this is a new step to make Korea accept LGBTQ+ Community. I am glad JYP accepted them. The is a new age. I wonder how many people are afraid to come out cause of the society.

- IKR. I think more people will come out after this. We should support them. They have already gone through enough. We should make a safe environment for them so they don't have to hide it and feel burdened. I SUPPORT THEM, I SUPPORT RYEJI.

- NGL I thought I was against it until I saw RYEJI.....THEY CUTE AS HELL. I SHIP THEM 😍