Chapter 4 - Welcome to S.G.F.C.

Ace's POV

I received an invitation from a member of the "S.G.F.C" which stands for "Straight Guys Fudanshi Club". Paano kaya niya nalaman and why did they invited me? I mean yes I'd like to be part of this group but suddenly someone invited me? Sounds sus but I guess it's fine.

Binasa ko ang mga rules and I think rules from this club is really strict but fair enough for all the members.

Here are the rules.

Number 1, "This is strictly for all straight guys who are "Fudanshi" at heart." Yes I think that's why the group is called "Straight Guys Fudanshi Club" duh!

Number 2, "If you are not a straight guy... please leave this group immediately." Okay, I mean it's their rules and anybody can hide their sexual preferences so I think pwedeng hindi masunod 'to. But what else could go wrong?

Number 3, "Your profile/information will be highly confidential and any member who will expose this group will receive the highest punishment." This is the rule that I liked the most. But ano kaya ang punishment?

Number 4, "No dating and no one shall ever fall in love with another member." This rule is really outrageous. Bakit kami makikipag date if we're all straight, unless someone is hiding their true intensions? But not me, I came here just for the updates and to make friends with all the others na may same interest as I do.

Number 5 and last rule, "Enjoy and have fun!" well ito naman talaga ang gusto ko.

Since I'm the newest member, I checked all the members dito sa group na ito and we are only 10. Yes, just 10 of us including me and tiningnan ko lahat ng members but I don't know anyone, so I guess it's fine?

The name of creator of this group is Rence Valdez. I checked his profile and I think he is straight. Well, tiningnan ko and what he likes most is sports like basketball, baseball, soccer, football and even MMA. He is even into cars and he has a girlfriend? Wow! He is a Fudanshi and at the same time may girlfriend siya, alam kaya nung G.F. niya? But I think it's none of my business kasi hindi ko naman siya kilala. Well, eventually maybe makikilala ko siya since he is the creator.

I checked who added me sa group na ito and his name is Jeffrey Reyes. Tiningnan ko rin ang profile niya and yes he is good looking and the usual dream guy which is tall, dark, and handsome. Also he is into sports and I guess he is a writer since may nakalagay sa bio niya about his works. I don't know why he added me but thanks to him dahil I was looking for this group for so long and he added me.

"Let's welcome our newest member, Martin Ace Lopez! Hope that you'll enjoy your stay here." post ng creator na si Rence from the group's feed.

"Thank you for inviting me! And thank you kay Jeffrey as well" I replied and he liked my post right away.

"My pleasure." Jeffrey replied.

I checked the past and previous posts dito sa group and It was outrageous! Sobrang daming posts about yaoi and BL at 'yung ibang posts sobrang explicit but not to the point that it looks like a porn. I mean for me, there's a difference between a scene on a yaoi manga or anime rather than that of a porn.

Marami rin akong nakitang mga manga and anime na dapat ko pang mabasa at mapanood and I think it will take a lifetime bago ko sila matapos sa sobrang dami ng recommendations which I really like!