Chapter 38 - My Happiness

Note: This chapter contains SPG scenes. Patnubay ng magulang ang kailangan! Read at your own risk!

Seph's POV

Lucas and I are tagged as the TWO of FOUR Alpha males at school along with the third one which is Joker and the fourth one which is Astra, and no one dares to touch us. Since we're the Alpha males, they think of us very highly and as if we're untouchable. Takot sila kay Lucas since he's somewhat of a gangster and participates in a school war. As for me, They can't touch me as well since they know that I'm the rich antisocial rocker guy that doesn't like everybody. The third alpha male which is Joker, he's the most friendly of all us and he's respected by everybody but ever since that he and Alaiza had a fake relationship, hindi na siya hinahabol ng kung sino sino  And lastly, Astra, he's currently ranked as the number 1 alpha male at school and is the most troublesome person that you'll ever encounter and he's a hot-headed person so nobody dares to touch him.

Everybody knows that the two of the four Alpha males at school, me and Lucas, are the best of friends, but, that's what everybody thought. Little they didn't know, that the two alpha males that they were looking up to and being respected... have their deepest darkest secret. It's the secret of the two alpha males that couldn't be revealed and everyone shoudn't know... is that I and Lucas were secret lovers.

Before, Lucas, Joker, Astra and I were in the same circle of friends and we started off when we were at first year highschool. The four of us got together right away and have decided to join music club and was asked to create a band which is now our current band kung saan ako na lang and si Joker ang natitira since Lucas moved to basketball club for scholarship and Astra got banned sa music club due to his vices.

That's when Lucas and I became closer noong we're starting off as bandmates. We had a deep connection thru music since Lucas is gifted with instruments while I'm gifted in singing. The two of us were always together back when we were at the same band and that's when our secret affair started and we never told anyone about it even Joker nor Astra.

Flashback

This happened when were second year highschool and we were inside the music club room at school practicing "Sound of Silence" for our next gig. It was only Lucas and I at that time but hindi namin napansin that it was already late...

"Seph, gagi 11 p.m. na pala, masyado tayo nag enjoy dalawa sa pag practice. Kumain muna tayo bago umuwi." Lucas said while he's scratching his head.

"Tara, let's go and baka mamaya maabutan pa tayo ng janitor sa pag lock nito. Hindi pa naman 'yun tumitingin pag may tao sa loob." I said and naglakad ako papunta sa pinto para buksan. "F*ck!"

"Bakit, Seph? 'Wag mo sabihing..." Lucas said.

"Yep... you're right. we're locked." I said to him.

"King ina! Gutom na gutom na ko! Paano na 'yan?" Lucas asked.

"I guess we'll need to stay here for the night. I have some leftover snacks sa bag ko. You can have it, but I don't know if it will do you good." I said to Lucas.

"Wala na, talo talo na. Kunin ko na sa bag mo ah?" he asked.

"Sure, go ahead." I said.

Lucas, then, grabbed the chips inside my bag and sat on the floor and he was so damn hungry. I sat beside him and he offered me some.

"Sa'yo na yan, baka kulang pa 'yan. You can have it all, I'm not that hungry." I said.