Chapter 10 - Royal Rumble

Ace's POV

This rocker slash aggressive dude, I don't know him but hinihila niya ako papunta sa counter to purchase the March 2020/1 books. Halfway pa lang kami papunta sa counter, I Immediately removed my arms from his grip while he's unguarded, so we stopped for a while.

"Sino ka ba?" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and said, "I'm Seph. I'm so sorry, hindi na ako nakapagpakilala, masyado akong naging comfortable."

I sighed and said, "Well, sobrang comfortable lang and hindi naman tayo magkakilala."

"I just wanted to be friends with you kasi you're very interesting and I wanted to try something new like reading this book."

"Bakit 'di mo agad sinabi? Hindi 'yung bigla mo na lang akong hahablutin na parang iho-hostage mo ko!"

"I'm really so sorry, pero as my apology, allow me to treat you. I'll buy this book for you, is that okay?"

How can I say no if gipit na ako sa allowance ko for this week? Hahaha! Nahihiya ako, but then, hindi siya nahiya sa ginawa niya sa akin so patas lang, right?

"Okay, ikaw ang may gusto niyan. Basta hindi kita pinilit for the record." I said but deep inside I feel like I won something.

We went to the counter and this time, 'yung babaeng nag scan ng barcode ng "The Titan's Bride", the first yaoi manga I bought here, ang nandoon. Papalapit pa lang kami ni Seph sa counter but she was already smiling like she was already judging me sa utak niya. The nerve of this cashier girl!

As soon as we got to the counter, nilapag ni Seph ang 2 books ng March 2020/1 and while the cashier girl was scanning the books, she said, "Sir, boyfriend mo?" and giggled.

Biglang nanlaki ang mga mata ko and I looked at the cashier girl and I was astonished!

"No po! He doesn't even know my name, Miss..." I shouted and I tried reading her name tag na nakapin sa left side of her chest, "Ngayon nga lang kami nagkakilala, Miss Patrice."

"Hala! Kilala kaya kita!" Seph interrupted.

"So what's my name?" I asked while looking at him seriously with one of my eyebrows raising.

"Ikaw si..." Seph said while the cashier girl and I was waiting for him to say my name. Even si Patrice, the cashier, was also intrigued!

"Ikaw si 'Master'" He said and innocently smiled at me!

Patrice giggled while I gave Seph a very sharp look and what the heck! May isa pang tumatawag sa akin ng "Master". For the record, tatlo na sila! Si Jeffrey, si Lucas, and now... him! 'Yung totoo, nag-meeting ba sila para tawagin akong "Master"? This is ridiculous!

Patrice just finished packing the 2 books and habang inaabot niya sa amin ito, she said, "I wish you two goodluck! Bet ko kayong dalawa! Hihi! Ang cute niyo tingnan."

"I don't even like guys, Patrice! I'm not gay as well!" I said.

"Okay, 'Master'." Patrice said and giggled.