Chapter 41 - Life for another Life

Jeffrey's POV

After namin na makabalik sa Manila, I was about to go to Ace's dorm to treat him for a dinner and naisipan ko na rin isama sana sina Chester, Harry and Tara.

Knock on door!

"Hi, Chester and Harry. Is Ace here? Ililibre ko sana siya ng dinner and isasama ko na din sana kayo." I asked both Harry and Chester.

"Kuya Jeffrey, nako, hindi mo na naabutan si Ace. Nakaalis na." Chester said.

"Do you know kung saan siya pumunta?" I asked.

"Sabi niya, may pupuntahan daw siyang hotel. Pero hindi ko alam kung saan." Harry answered.

"Okay, I'll text Ace first then you can tag along once na pumayag si Ace sa dinner." I said and smiled at them.

I left the dorm and went back to my car to text Ace.

"Ace? Where are you? I went to your dorm and sabi nila Chester and Harry you went out?—Jeffrey"

"You texted me earlier and you said na pumunta ako sa hotel. —Ace"

"What hotel? I haven't texted you yet. Ngayon lang.—Jeffrey"

Then, Ace sent me the hotel address and a number of a person na nagpapanggap na ako.

"No. I didn't sent that address. Also, that's not my number. Wait, I'll go to that address. If possible, don't come in. —Jeffrey"

I tried to check my contacts and to my surprise... it was Rence's substitute number. Why did he used it to message Ace and bakit siya nagpanggap na ako?

This is weird and something's not right.

After a while, Ace tried to call my number and nang sinagot ko to, it seems that something was going on... and it's bad.

"Please... Don't, Rence." I can hear Ace begging Rence for something that he doesn't like.

"That's it... Umiyak ka lang... that's what I love. Gusto ko 'yung nakikita kang nagmamakaawa at nahihirapan... Mas nag-iinit ako."

"Stop... wag mo gawin 'to. I respected you..."

This f*cker! I rarely get mad but this is it! This is the last straw! This is already out of boundary! Rence has already made his biggest mistake in his life! Leaving his son due to unplanned pregnancy of Lucille and also raping his own son!

Once I see Rence, I'll beat the sh*t out of him!

Sobrang galit na galit talaga ako dahil sa ginawa niya kay Ace! Sobrang inhumane and not only that, Ace is still a minor to experience such thing. Mas lalo akong naaawa sa sinasapit niya.

I'm really sorry, Ace. If sinabi ko lang ng mas maaga ang lahat, this wouldn't have happened.

Flashback

I've known Ace for a long time... Hindi pa siya pinapanganak and he's still in Lucille's tummy, I was already there with him.