Chapter 33 - Bestfriend for life

Ace's POV

Zeus grabbed both of my hands and placed it on top of my head habang nakahiga ako sa kama niya where I'm all helpless, and hinigpitan niya ang paghawak sa wrists ko with his right hand. I wasn't able to resist since he's way stronger and bigger than me.

I looked at Zeus' eyes and he was giving me those sleepy eyes that I always loved about him but I never told him.

"Anong gagawin mo sa akin, Zeus! Don't you dare!" I whispered while I'm still trying to get out of his grip.

"Yung gusto mo na ginagawa ko sayo dati pa..." Zeus whispered.

"What's that? Wala akong maalala!" I whispered.

Zeus gave me a smile and while I was focusing on his beautiful face... I felt the warm fingertips of Zeus on my chest and bigla akong nanghina.

"Stop that! Zeus!" I whispered.

I still don't want to give in... I want to resist, but my body is already feeling the pleasure.

He continues to play with my right nipple with his fingers which made my body go weaker.

Since nakasando ako, he tried to lower down my right sando sleeves where he can see my chest more clearly.

He smiled at me again as he was thinking of doing something.

"Zeus... please! Don't you dare!" I still keep on whispering.

Then, he slowly let his tongue out and tried to lick my right nipple which made me moan unintentionally!

"Ace..." Zeus whispered.

"Ace..." then the door opened.

Seph, Lucas, and Jeffrey went inside the room and they held my hands and feet na parang gusto nila akong pagsamantalahan at the same time!

Then, bigla nila akong dinapa and Zeus tried to rip my shorts and sando and I was naked! They tried to lick all of my body parts... my hands, my but cheeks, my feet, and even my a**hole!

I can feel the sensation and their tongue touching my weak body...

"Tama na! Tama na! Tama na!" I shouted as I was helpless and I was trying to resist the grip of the 4 guys.

"Ace!" Zeus shouted at me and bigla niya ako pinalo sa noo! "Anong tama na pinagsasabi mo?"

I looked around the room and natauhan ako bigla! It was only me, Zeus and the metal box that I was holding! It was all just a f*ckin dream again! Why would I dream of them 4 trying to f*ck me! Arrghh! Me and my brain!

"May iniisip ka 'no, Ace?" Zeus asked and he laughed.

"Wala! Wala akong iniisip!" I exclaimed.

"Eh bakit ka biglang umungol tapos para kang sarap na sarap habang nakapikit?" Zeus asked me.

"Really? Did I?" I asked him since I was very curious if ganoon nga talaga ang ginagawa ko while I was daydreaming. Because if it was... nakakahiya!