Part 1. Getting ready

Komaru's POV:
I wake up my eyes and i check my room
it was still the same as usual manga's, anime posters, and some mini figurines. I then checked my phone and it's..."6:00am?!!" OH GOD ME AND MAKOTO WERE LATE!! I rush on makoto's room and yelled "MAKOTO WERE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!!?"
As i dash to the bathroom and showered quickly while i hear makoto footsteps panicking.

Makoto's POV:
"HURRY UP KOMARU!!  IM GONNA WERE GONNA BE LATE  I'LL MAKE US A TOAST! FOR A SEC!".

Komaru's POV:
"OK BROTHER" as i hurry up brushing my hair i ran up to my bedroom and take my clothes on and the i checked on my phone again and it's 6:35?! "HURRY UP MAKOTO ONLY HALF A MINUTE LEFT!" while i shout at makoto i see a text through mom and dad that they have an allowance to have our lunch money at the dining table as i ran downstairs and get mine as makoto dash upstairs and changed quickly then came back with our bags.

Makoto's POV:
"GAH WERE GONNA BE LATE LETS HURRY AND RUB TO SCHOOL!"
as me and my sister and i dash through the door and locked it as komaru says "HAAH DID YOU HAVE OUR  K-KEYS?". I've checked my bag and give a thumbs up since i'm tired on running then i accidentally bumped to someone i looked up and it was sayaka running late too.

Komaru's POV:
"BROTHER! LETS GOO WERE CLOSE !" as i see sayaka the p-pop star?! Nevermind that later komaru cmon get your brother as i ran quickly to my brother and makoto apologize to her fellow old classmate they are in elementary school and i apologize to her while were running to the school "ah finally haah we've got on time"
Me and makoto were in the same class as with sayaka. While i'm walking towards my seat and thinking luckily the teacher wasn't here i seat next to the purple haired glasses girl..

To be continued!..