Part 16- Eating buddies

Komaru's POV:
I've been waiting 10 mins at the school gate geeeezzz they don't have to say almost there of they aren't here atleast in a 6 minutes..

Time skip pass in 3 minutes..

Finally the delivery guy was here i take out my wallet and give the cash and i take my order as the delivery guy drove off so fast than i've waiting about 13 minutes.. i started to walk to on our dorm

5 minutes later..

I knock and knock on the door twice..

"Fukawaa hey fukawa open the door pleasee"

*clang*

"O-oh its you omaru.."

"I bought food! Let's eat!"
I happily walks inside as i set up the food on the table..

"Fukawa!"
I tapped the floor as a sign to eat with me she joins in..

"Here i bought a rose hip tea but they made it iced tea eheheeh.."

"O-oh? Ross hip tea u-uhm o-ok.."

I happily smiled i thought she wouldn't ate but she will! I looked at fukawa as im still eating a sushi hmm i wonder what she's blushing at?? But i didn't bother maybe she's blushing on one of our rich classmates i guess i started to munching again by the sushi..

Toko's POV:
T-this is the second time she gave me my favorite tea.. but did she knows it?? Or just she feel that i know i liked this.. i started to flashback that i remember i will not eat because I'm on the diet but i will not lie I'm actually hungry. No one was actually cared for me before but still i have master on my side.. i don't care about that naegi's sister..

Why the fuck I'm thinking of her she's just my fucking classmate n-not a friend! B-but i kinda had this feeling that i always warm when i always with her.. does this mean... NO IT CANT BE!!! CMON THINK MASTER THAN HERR SHES JUST A CLASSMATE!!..

I started to sip my rose hip iced tea it was soo good! If I'm not lying to myself.. I could see omaru was texting to her brother complex i bet they're texting something dirty or anything..
I'll stalk master later through online eehehehhe..

No one's POV:
Both girls are still eating at this point that they talking normal things such as what they'll plan tomorrow morning at school and about manga's and novels and a bunch of stuff that normal friend would do but toko denies to see komaru as her friend just normal classmate that has a brother complex as she usually thought of herself. But komaru was the opposite she thinks toko as her best friend that she could rely on and likes to joked around her if toko isn't annoyed and always drags her around with events that toko was shy to come but she was worried about toko's health and she thinks toko was an outcast and that's why she wants her to drag around with different events if she can handle it. But upon seeing byakuya she will come like a dog..