Part 11: Reading

No one POV:
Komaru was so exhausted about the time they came back at the coffee shop
They are in their dorms around 7 pm komaru was so exhausted that she sleeps without changing and toko was just minding her own buissness trying to write but unfortunately she's on the writers block. Toko could barely here komaru annoying snores.

An hour pass by:
Toko finally have been created a chapter about an hour or so..

Komaru's POV:
I waked up on a dark room and i check my clock it was 9:00 pm well i guess i should do nothing but rest again but i still want to read something. As i gettin my backpack i look at fukawa shes asleep so i carefully take my manga an another volume of the bomb inside her and i read it i really love how the story goes about the love triangle the art the illustration of the background and the characters! I wish i can read it with fukawa though! Even she doesn't like manga or anything like that..

Im almost at the last page AND HELL YES THE PROTAGONISTS KISS HIM YESS!! Aaahh! I cannot wait for the other volume to came out but it will literally take months so i cannot even wait even for a day oh yea wait i forgot about something the book of genocide jack! Yea! I can definately read that! I get the murder cases of genocide jack which is a top secret and very expensive as open the page genocide jack must be a boy based on his name but it was a mystery most all of his victims are male i cannot even look at the picture since all the victims was brutally crucified by a geno scissors? Huh what a fancy scissors was that? Mostly the age of the people that was been murdered are so very young and young adults and the wall was written blood bath fever.

I've started to get really sleepy that i slept right away leaving the book on my face

To be continued!