Part 7: Getting ready

*Beep beep beep*

Toko's POV:
"Hmmngg" i stop my phone for ringing so loud and turned it off i get up and i see komaru still sleeping... Seriously she snores to loud "Hey komaru wake up" no response i grab her blanket and i say" WAKE UP DAMMIT" i threw the blanket and she tumbled off the bed komaru response "oowee that hurts" in a lazy tone she gets up and took of the blanket "haaaa~ morning fukawa" as she stretches which made her oversized shirt lift up and reveals her uhm u-underwear as she proceeds to go to the shower to clean herself i don't want to take a shower it's cold...

Komaru's POV:
I walked toward the sink and brush my teeth for a minute and as i finished i splash myself on water to wake me up i started to proceed to take off my shirt and underwear and take a shower

One Hour by izuru beating junko..

"Aaaghhh" i yawned and i go towards our bedroom toko was there organized for supplies for schools as she stared at me weirdly and she seems blushing? This is awkward i get my uniform and go towards the bathroom again and dress myself there "finally im fully clothed". As i get back and see fukawa dressed up without getting shower "uhm hey fukawa aren't you gonna shower?" Fukawa response with a annoyed tone and said " what d-do i s-s-smell that bad like a p-pig!?"
"Wha- NO! I-i was just saying you take a shower-" she is annoyed "w-whatever now l-let's go to the cafeteria to e-eat or whate-ever" we grab our bags and walked out on our dorms.

As we walk by the hallway asahina showed up with makato "Ah! Hey asahina!" "Hey komaru hey toko! What's up" i looked at my brother "ah hey too makoto!" He wave back asahina proposed to go to the cafeteria to eat and we agree but toko was not on the mood as we go to the cafeteria i ordered eggs and bacon it looks really yummy that i drooled i looked at my friends and they buy their lunch and i sit next to fukawa so she could not be alone on the table and asahina joins too and so other makoto friends joined! We all had a few chit chat as we finished and go to our classroom..

To be continued!...