5

"Are you going to work?" Kaeya frowned, clinging to Dainsleif so he couldn't get up. 

"I have to." 

"I'll look after the twins but...I don't want you to work," Kaeya whined. Dainsleif pat his head and pushed him off so he could get out of the bed. 

"I have to work." 

"Don't overwork yourself." 

"I'm not sure that's possible," Dainsleif replied, scratching the base of his neck. 

"Make it possible," Kaeya stretched out his arms on the bed, sticking his butt in the air. His tail twitched from side to side when he plopped down on his stomach. "I don't want to have to nurse you back to health again," he rested his chin on his hand. "It was filled with work and very unsexy." 

"Did you want it to be sexy?" Dainsleif raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. 

"You know...how in the anime shows when the couple nurses the other back to health?" Kaeya kicked his feet back and forth. "It's always very intimate and sexy and someone steals a kiss." 

"You don't have to steal kisses." 

"I should hope not," Kaeya sighed, "stealing kisses isn't very consensual. If only I lived in a shoujo manga where rules don't apply because everyone knows they end up together and that's that." Kaeya rolled onto his back and stuck his hands in the air. 

"No, I mean..." Dainsleif leaned over Kaeya's face. "You could just kiss me." 

Kaeya sat up and wrapped his arms around Dainsleif's neck, pushing his head forward so that their lips would touch. He tried to keep his tongue from touching Dainsleif's too much. "It's okay," Dainsleif muttered, moving his hand to the base of Kaeya's neck and pushing him into his mouth. The roughness of his tongue was hard to get used to but it didn't hurt. 

"Dain..." Kaeya pushed him away gently. "You have to go to work?" his face flushed and his ears tilted back. Saliva running down his chin. "Come home soon?" his head tilted slightly and his ear twitched. Dainsleif clutched his chest and looked away. "Dain?" 

"I didn't think I was a cat person..." Dainsleif tried his best not to blush. 

...

There was a knock on the backdoor, or, to be more precise, there was a heavy scratching on the backdoor. Kaeya opened it to see an orange cat saunter through. It glared at him and scratched his leg, or tried to, but Kaeya danced around him. 

"Another kitty?" Aether grinned, moving toward it. 

"I wouldn't do that," Kaeya grabbed Aether's shoulders and guided him away from the cat. "He is a bit moody right now. 

"Yeah!" Lumine placed her hands on her hips. "You can't just expect every stray cat to be nice to you!" she nodded.

"When is Big Bro coming home again?" Aether asked, sitting down on the couch. 

"The same time he usually does," Lumine replied, sitting next to him. 

"When is that?" 

"You're hopeless," Lumine huffed, crossing her arms. 

"Kaeya!" the orange cat transformed into a catperson, same as Kaeya, with ears on his head and an orange tail behind him (and being completely naked upon transforming). He pounced on Kaeya and pushed him to the ground. Kaeya struggled and clawed his way to freedom. The two shifted back into their cat forms and chased each other around the house. 

"What's going on?" Aether asked Lumine. "Is Mr. Kitty okay?" 

"Mr. Kitty and his friend are talking with their claws," Lumine explained with kid-logic. 

The door opened and Dainsleif walked in. "Another cat?" he picked up the orange one by the scruff of his neck. The cat struggled and hissed, trying to claw Dainsleif's arm. "Fiesty one..." 

Kaeya shifted back and grabbed Dainsleif's arm with his hands. "Let him go! He is going to scratch you!" he insisted. 

"Ah, that's okay," Dainsleif wasn't too concerned. 

"Childe! Stop it!" Kaeya snapped. The orange cat refused and managed to get a good scratch on Dainsleif's right eye. Luckily, that eye was already pretty much useless. However, Kaeya's tail poofed up as the hair on his head bristled. He gritted his teeth and hissed at the orange cat, apparently named Childe. 

"Kaeya," Dainsleif pet his head, scratching under his ear. Kaeya's tail relaxed and he nuzzled into Dainsleif's hand. "He hurt his paw." Kaeya stared at Childe, who was too shocked to fight back anymore. 

"If you were hurt why didn't you say anything?!" Kaeya snapped at the cat. "Why do you always try to pick a fight with me when we meet? You clearly need some medical attention!" 

The cat meowed in annoyance. "How was I supposed to know?!" Kaeya replied. 

"Alright you two," Dainsleif walked to the bathroom where the first aid kit was. "I imagine you are a catperson like he is, yes?" Dainsleif put the orange cat on the closed toilet lid. "It would be easier if I could see your hand." 

Childe shifted into his human-like appearance but his hair was bristly and a low growl hid in the depths of his throat. Dainsleif ignored him and bandaged his hand after carefully sanitizing it. "I can't believe you went and got yourself a human," Childe snapped at Kaeya. "He is turning you into a proper housecat." 

"It's better than being cold on the street with no food." 

"I'm not keeping Kaeya here," Dainsleif assured. "If I was going to do that I would've put a collar on him with a tracking chip." 

"A collar?" Kaeya's face flushed, holding his neck. 

"You fuc-" 

Dainsleif slapped his hand over Childe's mouth before he could curse. "There are kids in this house," his eyes narrowed as a small shadow covered his face. It was the angriest Kaeya had ever seen him...and Childe nearly passed out. 

"Dain..." Kaeya rested his arms on Dainsleif's shoulders and nuzzled his cheek. "This is my idiot friend Childe," he gestured to the other catperson in the room. "He had a bad experience with humans in the past so please don't be angry with him." Kaeya's tail swirled around Dainsleif's leg, the tip of it gently flicking against his crotch. 

"What are you doing?" Dainsleif gently grabbed Kaeya's tail and moved it away, but he only clung to his leg tighter. "Kaeya!" Dainsleif tried to take a step back but Kaeya moved in the other direction and they fell into the wall with Dainsleif's hands on either side of Kaeya's head. 

"Oya oya," Kaeya grinned. "Are you going to train me now?" 

"Stop showing off your human!" Childe snapped, standing up to push Dainsleif away from Kaeya. "You're such a housecat it's ridiculous!" He placed his hands on his hips, glaring at Kaeya. "I would never be a housecat!" 

There was a knock on the door so Dainsleif vacated the scene to see who it was. A tall male dressed in black with golden accents held out a picture of an orange cat. "Sorry to bother you but have you seen this cat? He was injured and managed to sneak out of my residence." 

"Oho?" Kaeya covered his smirk with his hand and looked at Childe. "You wouldn't be a housecat you say?" Kaeya poked Childe's cheek with his finger. "Then why are you blushing, hm?"