𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

"Designer and model, Sophia Rivera spotted with engaged McKay, reporters gathered in front of River's building in time to see the two best friends walk to the lobby of her apartment building

"Designer and model, Sophia Rivera spotted with engaged McKay, reporters gathered in front of River's building in time to see the two best friends walk to the lobby of her apartment building. Reporters and photographers were told to back away and give Sophia space, by Axton McKay. " I listen to the video Amyra sent me. 

"You guys need to give her space, her family will speak when they are ready to." Axton's voice comes through the speaker. 

I sigh taking the video off. Looking out through the glass from my office, I look at Axton's skyscraper office, I miss him. 

I can't even count the number of times I thought about the ice-cream situation between last night till now.  

"Sophia, we have an issue."  Hayley walks into my office. 

"What?" I ask her. 

"There's a model saying our new line is made from dangerous material, it bruised her skin,"  she mumbles, confused.

"What? That's impossible, all of our summer lines are made from natural fabrics, safe for all skin types. Who's this model?" I asked pissed of because the line isn't out yet and all the PR packages were sent to close, trustworthy people. 

"Uh, let me check," she says grabbing her phone.

This can't be happening, my line is dropping tomorrow, this is going to drop sales. 

"Um." she clears her throat, gaining my attention. 

"Who's the model?" I ask. 

"Piper Fallon." I blink. Seriously? 

"I didn't even send her the clothes, how the hell can she give feedback when she has no clothes from our line!?"  I yell. 

"It's obviously fake." Hayley mumbles. 

"We're dropping that line tomorrow," I state, getting up from my desk. 

"But the sales will be low." 

"I'm gonna fix that," I mumble, grabbing my stuff I walk out my door to see the entire office in front the door. 

"Mrs. Rivera, are we still launching the line tomorrow?"  one of my employees asks.  They look terrified, this hasn't really happened to us, we usually have good feedback, from those who actually received the clothing, not some fake rip-off. 

"Guys, relax, we're gonna launch the line tomorrow, I just need a screenshot of the PR package list, the model that posted the fake information didn't receive the clothing it's obviously fake," I assure them, they nod. 

"I'll have that to you in a few minutes," Hayley tells me. 

"Have a nice lunch everyone and don't worry about this, I'll clear it up," I tell them as my phone rings. 

"Yes, ma'am." I smile as I walk to the elevator, answering my phone. 

"What the hell does Piper think she's doing?" Myra yells through the phone.