𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24

As McKay mansion comes into view, I get my stuff

"Marty, can you take these flowers back to my apartment please?" I ask him and he nods. 

"Thank you." I smile, walking into the house. 

Obviously, my mind is cluttered with the unknown message I got. Maybe if I do nothing, it'll go away. 

My heels hit the floor, causing everyone to turn to me. 

Oh okay, hello to you people too. 

"Darling! I'm so proud of you. The line is exquisite." I smile as Eleanor hugs me. 

"Thank you, Eleanor." 

I look to Axton and he's on the phone, dressed in of course a suit.  Suit, a t-shirt, a freaking garbage bag, he looks good in anything.  

His eyes meet mine and he winks at me causing me to smile. 

"That is wonderful, Mr. McKay." I hear Piper's voice. 

"Thank you, dear." I scrunch my face in disgust. 

"Shall we begin with the wedding planning?" Piper asks and I honestly can't believe they're still getting Axton married to her. 

"Firstly, I'd like to address some, issues I have," Denzell says. 

"Axton and Sophia are the roots of some scandals, such as you two having an affair." He says and Eleanor scoffs. 

"Actually Denzell,  you can't stop that, even when I was in a relationship with Trey, I was accused of cheating with Axton."  

"There really isn't any way out of it," Axton says, sitting next to me. I watch as the smile drops from Piper's face. 

"Now, if there aren't any other so-called issues, can we begin with the choice of venue?" I ask and Piper pulls out a whole folder, filled with places. We go through them and I honestly question her brain's health. Her parents clearly want a  traditional wedding, what part of a club screams traditional? 

"How about the church on the tenth street, there's a good reception hall a few minutes down,"  I suggest and Piper's mom agrees. 

"Actually Sophia, I would appreciate if you would not suggest anything, I want this to be perfect for my husband and I, so your opinion will not be needed." 

"Well then, seeing that Piper can't keep her mouth closed, I guess you can find another wedding planner, with a certificate." I smile at her.  

"Piper, your ideas are shit," Axton says, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Get off her!" The actual fuck? 

"Get the fuck out," Axton mumbles, clearly exhausted of this wedding planning. 

"Moving on, the menu. I'll send your PA  a few catering companies, you can choose by the end of this week.  Decorations, I just need your list of what you want." I tell her as she scrolls through her phone.