𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 77

"And, we're done

"And, we're done." Claire says, closing the tube of lipstick. She moves away from the mirror and I look at my make-up. Light, simple but elegant. My hair was curled in loose waves and was pulled back just a bit. 

I pass my hand over my silk robe. 

"Thank you Claire." I smile at her as she packs up. 

"You're welcome Soph, congratulations and I'm so sorry I can't make it." she frowns. 

"That's alright, get home safe." I tell her, as she hugs me. 

"I will." She smiles, walking out of the room.  As she walks out, Amyra walks in, dressed in her knee length light blue dress, followed by Shyla,  who's wearing a gold dress, and finally Amanda walks in, looking as stunning as ever in her dress. 

"Hi guys." I smile at them.

"Don't 'Hi guys' us, come on get into that dress!" Myra says and Amanda and Shyla laugh behind her. 

I take a look at my mermaid  style wedding dress. I obviulsy had my wedding dress made a long time ago, but we had to alter it, so no one suspects I'm pregnant. 

It was beautiful and I can't wait for Axton to see it, he doesn't know but he chose the design a long time ago. I wonder how he looks, how he feels! I could probably scream. 

"Hey! Less daydreaming, more getting dressed!"  Amyra yells and I laugh, taking the dress from her and stepping into the bathroom of the hotel. We were at a hotel that had a beautiful garden, where the alter was set up. Where's I'll marry my best friend. 

"Soph, baby can we talk?" I hear mom, her heels clicking on the floor as she approaches the room. 

"In here, sure mom," I tell her and the door slowly opens. 

"You look stunning Sophia." she says, tears brimming her eyes. 

"Thank you mom." I tell her, trying not to cry. 

"This all happened, so quickly, are you sure this is what you want? I'm not saying don't get married darling,  this is what you want right?" She asks me as she pulls my hair over my shoulder and fixes it. 

"More than anything mom," I tell her truthfully. There's nothing else I want in this world than to be Axton's wife, to truly be his forever. 

"I don't want-" I stop her before she can continue. 

"I know, you're scared my marriage ends up like yours," It's a fear I've always had, but that was before the person that I was going to be married to was Axton.  Now, it's not a thought. 

"It won't, I know it won't." Axton is going to be the best dad and the best husband, I  can say that without any doubt. 

"You're so in love, it's adorable." she says and tears fall from her eyes.