𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

"Sophia, can we leave?"  Axton asks me for the third time, in the past minute

"No, I need to find something for your mom," I tell him, shuffling through the racks. 

"Maybe if you actually shopped for her and not you, we'd find something," he says, I look at him, he looks tired, holding my bags has worn him out. Now I feel bad.  He's right though. 

"Alright, let's go to Pandora. But first, which one?" I ask him holding two tube tops, a blue and a white.  I really like the blue. 

"Blue," he says.  I grin because it was exactly what I was thinking. 

"You can go outside," I tell him, so he won't try to pay. 

"No I'll wait until you checkou-"  

"Look! Boxing stuff!" I push him towards the exit. I make my way to the cashier, her eyes widen and I instantly turn around to see what was so, shocking. 

Then I realize she was looking at me, she recognizes me. 

"Oh my God, can I get a picture?" she asks and I gladly say yes. 

"I love your clothing, in fact, my  pants are from your fall line!"  She steps out from behind the counter and I recognize the pants. 

"I also know your clothing isn't made from dangerous materials, Piper Fallon is just jealous cause her man is in love with you," she says and instantly clasps her hand over her mouth. 

"I'm so sorry." 

"No no, it's okay! You rock those pants though." I compliment her as she hands me my bill. 

"Thank you! Have a nice evening," she tells me and I smile. 

"You too!"  I reply, walking out of the store. I see  Axton speaking to a man. 

I shyly walk up to them. 

"Mr. Roach, this is Sophia, Sophia Mr. Roach." Axton introduces us. 

The man extends his hand and I gladly shake it. 

"Nice to meet you, my wife and daughters are huge fans of your clothing line." 

"Nice to meet you too, and I'm glad they like my work," I tell him, as Axton takes the bags from my hands. 

Axton and the very polite man bid good-byes and we walk to Pandora. 

"Business partner?" I ask him as we stroll through the mall. 

"Yup," he says, looking away from me, obviously hiding something. 

"What are you not telling me?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. 

I scrunch my nose in confusion. 

"Tell me!" I hit his hand. 

"No," he says glaring at me.