𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 66

"Sophia! That line was  exquisite!" Ella tells me, the manager at Pandora

"Thank you, Ella!" I smile as she walks over to my mom. 

"Oh Sophia, this line may be the best one yet!" one of my mom's friends tell me. 

"Thank you." I smile. 

"Mrs. Kennedy, you wouldn't mind if I stole Sophia from you right?" Amyra walks up to us. 

"Not one bit Amyra, you girls take care." we smile at her and turn around. 

"What happened, Jace didn't say much." she says and I sigh. 

"Kiara's hiding something from him, he-" she cuts me off. 

"He thinks she's cheating. But you think different huh?" I nod. She knows me so well. 

"Why?" she asks. 

"The way she denied it was too real. I'm not saying she's not hiding something, I'm just saying I don't think she's cheating on him." 

"Then? Let me guess, she's a werewolf? Even better a vampire?"  I roll my eyes. 

"No, I was thinking a mermaid." She slaps my arm and I chuckle. 

"She said she can't talk to him about it, maybe past trauma? Family issues?" I shurg my shoulders, looking for Axton. 

"He's over there, and I just hope Jace will be fine." I look to where she said Axton was, I see him talking to an old couple. 

"I wasn't looking for him." I bite back a smile. 

"Sure Soph." she taps my shoulder. 

"I'm gonna talk to Jace." I tell her. 

"I'm gonna head out, I have a day-off tomorrow, shopping spree?" she smirks. 

"Of course." I smile hugging her. 

"See you tomorrow Soph."

"Bye." I tell her as she walks away to Liam.  I turn on my heel and look for Jace but two arms wrap around me. 

"Hi, designer of the year." Axton kisses my neck as I chuckle. 

"Hi, and we don't know if that's true or not." I tell him, I was nominated for designer of the year about an hour ago. 

"Wanna get out of here?" he asks and I nod smiling. 

"I'll grab my purse and tell Hayley I'm leaving." he nods. 

"I'll bring the car around,"  he says, kissing my cheek before walking away. 

"Hayley, I'm leaving." I tell her. 

"Me too!  The show was a success!" she squeals and I laugh. 

"Could not have done it without you, you're an amazing employee." I tell her, walking over to the table, grabbing my purse and a folder.