𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 50

"Breaking news, fashion designer and model, Sophia Rivera was reported missing after crashing into a car

"Breaking news, fashion designer and model, Sophia Rivera was reported missing after crashing into a car. As of now we have no new information as her family are still to speak in the situation." 

"Can someone turn that the fuck off." I mumble as the police officer pulls  up the virtual map on the laptop to track Sophia's location. 

"Sorry." Kimberly mumbles and I glare at her. 

"So it looks like Sophia is making it look like she isn't on the phone, so her phone might be in her pocket." One of my men say, the police force is shit. So I had my men help them find Sophia. 

"Do any of you recognize this voice?"  the police ask, raising the volume of the call. 

"You ruined my life with your snitching!" Xavier yells. 

That motherfucker. 

"Y-yes. That's my husband." Kimberly says and I glare at her. This lady is pissing me off. 

"Well, then you're about to be a widow," I mumble taking a picture of the map that has Sophia's location. 

"You can't kill him-" She says and I chuckle, this woman is fucking delusional. 

"Jace, you're  taking the front with me."  I throw him a gun. 

"You too Seb." he grabs the gun. 

"You two, back of the building. The rest of you surround the streets in case he runs." 

"Oh you better not walk out without giving me a place in this plan," Myra says and the glare I'm getting right now. 

"It's not safe," I tell her.

"Neither am I," she says, grabbing a gun. 

Do I want to get my ass beaten with a slipper? Not today. You win Amyra. 

"Alright. If you screw up. I will kill you on the spot." I look at them. 

"He thinks he's some mafia boss or something." Amyra rolls her eyes. 

I glare at her. 

"Kidding, come on let's go get your girl." she says and we walk out the police station, through the back. That way the paparazzi won't see us.  In other words, my hand won't accidentally slip and kill those assholes. 

"There are five police cars behind us," I tell them and they nod. 

In less than ten minutes we pull up to a run down building. 

I've seen it before. 

"Wasn't this the building you were going to buy?" Jace asks me and I nod. It was a great place to store shit. But someone else bought it which is odd, because I mean, I'm Axton McKay. 

We get out the car and the rest of the men walk to the back. 

"Axton." Sebastian says and I turn to him.