Lap dance

**i put music in here yall don't have to listen to it but if you do don't put it on yet i mean unless you want to but i'll tell you when to**

When she came back she smirked "Not to make you worry, but this is some that you like or "liked" that your giving a lap dance to so...make it good. no pressure." she fake smiled and i rolled my eyes and started laughing again still drunk out of my mind "WAIT! can i have another drink first!" Abigail nodded and then ran as fast as she could with a drink and i downed it and then went on with it

I was too drunk too worry who was in the chair but i was thinking i was probably going to look stupid but either way i'm still gonna do it. I looked down for a minute to take a breath and...

**okay play the music**

that started playing...I looked up and glared at abigail and she just waved me on. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I turned around but it was to dark to see who it was with how far i was. but i guess it didn't really matter so i got on my hands and knees. I started crawling up to whoever was sitting on the chair. Once i got to them i put my hands on their ankles and glided my hands up to under their dress on their thighs. Then slowly I got up while gliding my hands up to their shoulders. Then i saw who it was... SARAH PAULSON!! But at the time i didn't care. I just kept doing my thing. I straddled her and put my legs on either side of the chair and then started grinding on her with the beat and then i started laughing which made her laugh and then everyone else started laughing but i still kept going.

"if you want me to stop i will" i whispered "no never stop" she whispered in my ear seductively and winked and then burst out laughing and so did I. "no but seriously i like it" she whispered and i smiled. "do you care if i do more than just this? i mean nothing to serious but also not the most appropriate" i whispered giggling "nope just do you,i don't care what you do at all" she answered which made me laugh even more

i turned around held onto her knees as i circled my ass on her lap. I could not take myself seriously so i kept laughing and sarah playfully hit me on my arm. Then i pushed my hands back on her thighs and sat back in her lap but still doing circular movements and leaning against her with my head titled back on her shoulder "put your hands on my waist" i whispered and she did and she moved them up and down and put her nose on my face brushing her lips against my skin and staring at me.

"Hey no touching the strippers!" Abigail called out and then started laughing. I looked up and started smiling "Good thing i'm not the stripper" i laughed "well then don't touch the whore!" "shut up! i told her she could!" "ugh, be careful paulson she might catch feelings" "your just mad your not in this chair! which is also your fault because you picked her and instead of getting in it yourself!" i was still grinding on her.

"ok i'm fixing to do something else and if you don't like it just tell me to stop. and i'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable!" "i do not care what you do." she said blankly and it made me laugh.

I slid back down her legs and on to the floor and then turned around and faced her. I was fixing to make Abigail for real mad. I got back on my knees and put my mouth close to her ankle and i looked up at her and her eyes were wide but she was smiling. So i carried on. I stuck my tongue out and licked her leg slowly up to her thigh but i didn't stop i kept going and pushed her dress up but only i could see anything and the crowd couldn't see up her dress.

I kept licking her all the way up until i got to the inside of her thigh and got VERY close to a special place. Then i looked up at her and her eyes were very wide and smirking now at my confidence. I started smirking and leaned my head out of curiosity if i kept going. But i didn't because that'd be a whole other thing. I went to her neck and licked up to her face then i sat back down on her lap and started gridging again.