Helena's mother?

She's so beautiful AND FOR WHAT?!! 😩
__________________

Next morning
"Helena" I groaned as she kissed up my thighs. She kept giggling as she did so.

Teasing wasn't the problem. I was worn out to say the least, of course I loved her kissing my thighs, but I can't take anymore than that.

"Helena come back up here" I said. She just kept kissing my thighs while looking at, getting closer and closer to my core. "Helena I can NOT take another round" I breathed out. "I'm only kissing you, am I not allowed to do that?" She asked innocently. "Your trying to do something else" I said. Helena scoffed and rolled her eyes and then plopped herself down beside me.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me to her chest while I was still trying to catch my breath. "Hellie..." I said. "Yes?"

"Can we have a baby?" I said and looked up at her. Her face lit up and I saw tears start to form in her eyes. "Yes! Yes of course we can!" She shouted and pulled my head to her face and kissed me.

"Ouch Hellie" I giggled. "Why didn't you say something sooner!" She said. "I was still deciding" I said sheepishly. "When can we start" She smirked. "Not right now" I sarcastically smiled. Helena rolled her eyes. "Helena you made me cum 4 times..... I'm probably already pregnant" (we just gonna pretend Helena can get us pregnant, because f the rules 🙄😚)
_________________________
It's been 3  months and the movie finally came out a couple months ago. It became very popular very quick, the movie premiere is tonight, and it's also my birthday, so we're gonna do the red carpet thing, there's of course an after party but we're not going.

Helena picked a restaurant to go eat for my birthday, she invited Abigail, Olivia Coleman, and some other friends of ours. Other than that nothing has changed, me and Helena just enjoying the long days we have alone.

I had a short and long sleeved dress on, it was silver and very sparkly, I paired it with black heels.  Helena also wore a sparkly silver dress and it was long sleeve, but hers was longer than mine, and it was also off shoulder.

I was really nervous, the last time I had been on the red carpet was... well, when I first met Helena, and I had my awkward moment.

We arrived to the location and saw flashing lights everywhere. Helena held my hand as she saw me playing with my rings. "You look beautiful lovely, stop worrying" She said and kissed my forehead. I pecked her lips and then the car door was opened for us. Helena got out first and then helped me out. Helena never let go of my hand as we walked around getting our pictures taken.

"Y/n! Helena over here!" A photographer shouted. A lot of people were shouting happy birthday at to me, to which I blushed and said thank you. "Can we get some couple photos of you?" One shouted. "sure" Helena giggled. "Ok just hold each other by the waist, Perfect!" He said and snapped his camera. "Can I get one of you two kissing" another called. I didn't know if that one was weird to ask or not.

Helena posed by kissing my cheek while I leaned into her making pouty lips . The camera man flashed his camera and so did a bunch of others. "Oh come on don't I get a real one" The man said still flashing his camera. I laughed and Helena grabbed my face and kissed me. She kissed me deeply and made me lean back as I held onto her. "Yes perfect I love it!" Another camera man shouted.

All of that went on for an hour or two and we got some pictures with other people as well, but now it was time to go to the restaurant.

"Are you excited!" Helena squealed while holding both my hands and jogging backwards towards the doors. "Yes Hellie of course I am" I giggled. I got to the door before she could and held the door open for her. "My beautiful first" I said but she crossed her arms while standing in front of me. "Go on" I said and pushed her inside. Helena was talking to the waiter while I stood behind her. I spotted the zipper on the back of her dress and started to pull it down. When she realized she reached behind her and hit me wherever she could, so I quickly zipped it back up and stood there innocently with my hands behind my back.