You can tell me anything

Your pov
_____________

What the hell. I am kissing Helena Bonham Carter. She's kissing me! I have to be dreaming! I thought she only liked me as a friend, and i tried only liking her as a friend... of course that couldn't work...

While I was busy thinking I didn't notice that Helena was now pulling off my soaking wet robe i still had on. I leaned up off the chair and let her. She straddled my lap and cupped my face with her hands. Then she started kissing my jaw and then my neck. I let out a small moan on accident and then got embarrassed but she just kept going. She started hitting a little and then i'm pretty sure leaving marks.

While still kissing my neck she put her hands to the straps of my top and lowered them. She looked back up at me and smiled which made me smile. "Is this ok?" she whispered. I nodded slowly and blushed. She kissed my lips passionately and and put her hands at the top of my top and slowly pulled it down.

Then i heard the sliding glass door open. But with Helena on top of my and the way the lounge chair is i couldn't turn around to see. "Hey y/n I came to check up on you-" It was Abigail... "Oh... Hello Helena" I could almost hear her smirking. "Hello.." Helena said and looked down at me while smiling.
"Umm... well i came to check up on you but seems like your quite alright" Abigail said

Helena giggled and I rolled my eyes. We sat there in silence for a minute and Helena just stared at Abigail. "Is she saying something?" i whispered."No...she's just standing there" Helena laughed. "Abigail.." I said. "Hm?" She answered. "Umm... are y going to stand there or, did you need anything else?" I said.

"Oh, I see, you want me to leave" Abigail said. "Yep" I laughed. "Uh- Alright then, I'll let you get back to it, text me later" She laughed and then I heard her walking away. Me and Helena started giggling. Helena went back down and started kissing me again. Then she tugged on my top again. At first i did want to but now... i realized i don't want her to see my body, much less us being outside. I gently pushed her hands to the side. "Oh... I-I'm sorry i don't mean to make you uncomfortable" She said. "No no! You didn't! I just um... im not sure what happened, im sorry" I said quietly

I sat up a bit and she slowly got off me. I got up and headed inside while she followed me. "I'm going to make some tea, do you want some?" I asked. "Umm only if you only don't mind, i don't want to be a bother" She said carefully. "I wouldn't have asked if you were" I said and then made it inside to make the tea. She didn't say anything while i made it, and it was quite awkward. I didn't mean to, i just didn't want her to see my body. I smiled and handed her the tea and then i sat on the couch. She sat on my counter

That was close to the living room. She crossed her legs and was swinging them back and forth. I watched her as she did it, then I took my gaze outside. I couldn't feel anything anymore, and i felt... upset, and icky... She's going to get tired of me, and i don't know what to do anymore. "Y/n, Are you alright?" Helena asked. "Yes" I said and looked down at my tea. "I'm sorry y/n i didn't mean to-" "No it's not that, you didn't do anything wrong i promise" I looked up at her and smiled.

"Then what is it?" She asked and hopped off the counter. "Nothing i'm alright" I answered. "Your lying" She said and pouted. "And your getting your sofa wet" I didn't say anything I just stared at my tea. "Come on honey talk to me please" She knelt down it front of me. I didn't have anything to say. No no I'm fine, I'm fine I'm happy im just overreacting over something. I told myself

"Nothing wrong really" I smiled. "Alrighttt" Helena said while getting up and glaring. She went back over to the counter and got her tea and then sat on the floor in front of me. "You know you can sit on the couch right?" i giggled. "Yes but I want to sit in front of you" She smiled. I really don't have the energy to laugh with her so I kinda want her to leave, but no i don't but yes i do. I mean i just can't amuse her and i want to lay down or something. But i can't just ask her to leave, that would be rude.