Ill stay

When i knew she was really asleep I got up and went to the living room to look for my phone. I found it on the kitchen table. I went to lay on the couch and looked at my notifications. I had one from Abigail

Abigail: umm y/n, that video seems a little fruity, something i should know that's going on?

Omg no Abi  stop it, she was just drunk and wanted to do a tiktok.

Of course it was now 3 am and she sent that message hours ago so she wouldn't see it anytime soon. I looked at the tiktok and it blew up and there were millions of comments. I didn't feel like reading them so I didn't. i just scrolled through tiktok and then felt myself drift to sleep.

I woke up and felt something in front of me but i didn't really think to much about it. I looked at my phone and it was now 4:30. But it was still dark so i couldn't see anything. Then i felt something moving.

"Helena?" I asked and quickly turned on the lamp. She was sitting in front of the couch leaning against it but turned away from me. "Helena" I whispered.
She didn't answer, she just sat there. "Love what are you doing?" i whispered. I got off the couch and knelt in front of her. She had a blank expression on her face and she looks like she's been crying.

"Oh my god Helena what's wrong" i gasped and pulled her into a hug. "You- I- I don't know, it doesn't make sense" "What is it you can tell me" i whispered. "You keep leaving me, but why do i care, i mean i care because it's like you don't want to be around me but, why do you keep doing that?" she asked. "I-i don't know" i said slowly. "Well please stop" she started crying again. " Ok ok i'm sorry" i whispered. "It won't happen again ok, it won't happen again"

"I think you said something like that last time, is it me? Do you really hate me?" She asked "Helena no! No i've told you so many times I love you" "It doesn't feel like it" she pouted. "C-come on Helena let's go back to bed, i'll stay alright?" She nodded her head and wiped her tears. I stood up and helped her up.

I held her hand all the way to the bed and then we layed back down. "I'm sorry" i whispered and rubbed her back. "It's alright" she whispered back. "i'm probably just overreacting" she added

I let her go and then turned away from her but she scooted closer and put an arm over my waist and had her face in my back. I stayed with her and when i woke up i didn't leave her. Soon after she woke up to. I was watching her sleep which is probably creepy but i was admiring how beautiful she was.

She opened her eyes and stared into mine and smiled. "You didn't leave" she said. Omg her morning voice. "No i didn't" i giggled. "were... were you watching me sleep" "...maybe" "It's rude to stare y/n" she smirked "i was only looking at how beautiful you look" I said. She scoffed "please, my makeup is probably all over my face and smeared. I look horrible." "that is a lie,your beautiful, and you always are" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Well what do you want to do today?" i asked. "Do you want to start going over the script?" "sure, but i'm hungry, what do you want to eat?" "you don't have to make anything for me love" she smiled "no hush i'm making you something, and i'll make waffles, speak now or forever hold your peace" I giggled and got up off the bed and went to the kitchen.

I started making the waffles and Helena came in. "Mm it's smells good in here" she smiled and walked behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I tensed up a little bit and she noticed. She took her arms off and backed away. I closed my eyes because i didn't mean to do that and then i continued making the breakfast. She sat up on the counter beside me and started swinging her legs and watching me.