Out

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and picked it up. "Hello?" I said irritated. "Who is it" Helena whispered. I didn't answer I just kept listening to Abigail. Helena moved herself closer to me and start kissing my jawline. I put my arm around her and scratched her back lightly. "She wants to have an interview with you" Abigail said. "When?" I asked. "Tomorrow" She said. "Tomorrow?!" I asked. "Yes tomorrow now-" "why tomorrow I mean- it's such short notice?" I said

"Y/n it's the only time I could get" Abigail said. "Well why didn't you talk to me about it, I would have to leave literally right now!" I said i'm disbelief. Helena sat up and looked at me confused. "Yeah so you need to get a move on, I'll meet you at the airport" She said. "But- what about Helena?" I asked. "What about her?" She asked. "Well- I can't just leave her" I scoffed. "Well being her then just hurry up, you need to pack right now" She said irritated and hung up.

I put my phone down and sighed. "Who was that? Where are you going?" Helena asked. "Ellen wants me to come on her show, and Abigail booked it for tomorrow, and apparently I need to leave now" I said and got up.

"So your leaving me?" She asked. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked. Helena's face lit up and she nodded fast. "Well we need to leave so get packed" I said giggling. "I need to go to my house to get some things, I'll come back to get you" I said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye my love, I'll be back in a minute" I said, grabbed my keys and went downstairs. I drove to my house, and started packing my bag. Once I was done I drove back to Helena's house.

I went inside to help Helena with her stuff and then we left to the airport.

As she said Abigail was waiting at the airport for us. "Could've waited until next week?" I asked and she scoffed. A man came over and asked to help with our bags and I showed him which ones to take and stuff like that. I looked over for a minute to see Helena and Abigail talking but they had moved farther away from me. They kept looking over at me as they talked. When they realized I was looking they stared at me. "What are you looking at?" I mouthed to Helena and put my hands on my hips. She just laughed and shook her head in response.

I went back to helping the man with our bags. I do wonder what they were talking about though, I'll ask Helena about it later. We boarded the plane settled down a little bit in our seats. I'm weird about my bags not being with me, i'm always scared they're gonna get mixed up or someone is going to take them, that why I don't like traveling.

Helena and I sat by the window beside each other, Abigail is sitting in front of us. She has her headphones in and she's on her laptop. Helena is holding my hand as she scrolls on her phone. "Hey, what were you two talking about?" I asked. "Nothing" Helena said still looking at her phone. "You were talking about something" I replied. "It is none of your business Y/n" Helena said back still looking at her phone. I rolled my eyes and let go of her hand.

"Baby" Helena gasped and grabbed my hand back. I leaned up and tapped Abigail on her shoulder. "Hm" Abigail gave me while still on her computer and her headphones in. "What were you two talking about" I whispered. "She asked me about the schedule for tomorrow and where we're staying, just all the details of how things are going to go" She said. "Ugh, she told me it was none of my business when I asked her" I said. "Well maybe she doesn't like when your nosey" She said while typing in her computer. "Why are you two being so weird and mean" I said and slumped back in my seat.

"I asked a simple question" I said. "Yes but you ask a lot of simple questions, all the time" Helena retorted. "I do not" I said. "Yes you do" Abigail said. "Would you stay up there" I said.

"You two are being weird" I mumbled and took my hand away from Helena again which earned a glare from her but I just leaned my head against the window and went to sleep.