Truth or dare pt.1

I woke up with my head POUNDING. I also felt someone next to me in my bed with there arms wrapped around me. It didn't feel like Abigail and she usually doesn't hold me so i suspected it was Ricky. "Rick what have i told you about staying the night" i groaned . He started moved my shirt up and was rubbing my stomach. what the fuck. that's weird, id rather him not touch me. "Rick" I scolded. I turned around and it was Helena.

Oh my god.. oh my god!! it wasn't just a dream. She fluttered open her eyes and smiled at me and started rubbing my arm. I opened my eyes wide "oh my god! oh. my god!"I said frantically "what??"Helena asked concerned "I'm in Helena Bonhamcarter's bed"I whispered to myself and sat straight up "How did i get here?!"I asked "I brought you here?"She said confused "you brought.." I trailed off and almost fainted right there. "y/n.. are you ok?" She asked "yes of course I am" I said said nervously. She put her hand on my face and looked at me concerned we stared into eachothers eyes for a few minutes and she rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

I didn't like that. I mean i did but it made me have... those old feelings. "i'm sorry i-i have to go"I said "what??why? you can stay" She said. "no no i have to go" I said. I got up and found my purse. "No wait! i'm sorry i- you don't have to go"She said after quickly getting up and rushing over to me. "no it's ok thank you for letting me stay Miss Helena but i have to go" I said.

I grabbed my phone and then went out the door. I called a taxi to get me and then headed home. Why did i do that. I could have stayed in the bed with Helena Bonham Carter. But it wouldn't have meant anything anyways, i was just drunk and so was she.

And she doesn't even like me that way so nothing could happen. I got home and went to make some tea and got some fruit out of my fridge and then i sat on my couch and tried to remember what all happened last night. I remembered giving someone a lap dance. Sarah Paulson i remembered it was but that could t even be possible.

I went on my phone and there were several notifications. There were pictures of me on sarah paulson and i chocked on my tea. I kept scrolling and.. "WE MADE OUT??!" I said out loud. What.the.fuck.

Then there were the red carpet photos. I saw some of me and then Abigail and...Rick. Then there was Helena. She was so beautiful. Then there was the one of me staring at Helena like i wanted to murder her. Then there were the ones of us smiling together. Ok then...

Why did i have to leave Helena like that.. I scrolled some more and looked at all the pictures of her and saved some of the ones of me and her. Then my phone started ringing, it was Abigail. "Yes" i said annoyed "DO YOU KNOW YOU MADE OUT WITH SARAH PAULSON!!"She screamed through the phone "oh my god my head hurts Abi could you stop screaming" I groaned "sorry... and also, last night i think you told me you were going home with Helena B-"She said but I cut her off "yes yes ok that happened" I said and rolled my eyes "wait so aren't you still at her house now?"She asked "no...i left"I said.

"You LEFT??!" She shouted. I didn't answer "how could you leave?? You were at the women you love's house! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE!!" She yelled "i couldn't- i was in the bed with her" I said "OMGGG, DID YALL..."She trailed off "NO!! but i am in her clothes,which i'm guessing she changed me" I said "Ouuu, how could you leave her house, WHEN YOU WERE IN HER BED!!!" She shouted gain "i- i couldn't do it she was- i couldnt be there anymore, my old feelings came back.." I said "y/n i swear to god if you try to kys again i- i'm coming over right now!" She said.

"No no! I'm ok i'm ok i'm not going to do anything" I said reassuringly."ok good"She said. "Anyways back to Sarah Paulson, do you know what you did to her!! You- OMG you like we're all up on her and she was touching you and stuff, I think she likes youuu also i gave her your number!" She cheered "of course you did- FUCK"I shouted. "what!!?"she asked"I left my fucking dress at Helenaa house" I said. I felt around in my bra for my vape, it wasn't there. "oh no shit shit shit"I said frantically. "what now??!"She asked. I got up and looked around in my purse and it wasn't
there either.