Together

"And scene! That's a wrap for today good job everyone!" The director yelled. Helena let go of me and so did the other actors. I rubbed my back and winced because i really did hit it on that house. "You ok Y/n?" Helena asked. "Yes, i just hurt my back" I giggled. "Howd you do that?" Helena asked "When i was supposed to be dropped i guess they dropped me too far down and i actually hit it" "Ouu i'm sorry sweet hear" Helena said and had a worried look on her face.

I awkwardly smiled and walked to my trailer to change, her following me. Once we got outside and I went in my trailer alone, I shut the door, but i knew better then to think I would stay unaccompanied. Because Helena swung my door open and came inside. "Y/n is there something i did wrong?" She asked. She seemed angry and confused and worried. I have been distant this morning. Once we woke up I kissed her on the cheek and then we got ready and then headed here. But in all that time after i kissed her good morning i never said anything else to her.

It got a little awkward I guess because of what happened last night, I didn't know what she thought or if she even wanted me to talk to her. "No of course not" I answered "You have barely spoken to me all day" She said "I kissed you good morning" I said knowing that that's probably not what she wanted to hear. "Y/n" She groaned "If- If it's because of last night... I-" "No! It's not because of last night!" "So it is something!" She quickly said. The truth is i'm scared. I'm scared i won't be enough for her or too much for her to handle

I just shook my head and went to take off my makeup in the bathroom. "Nothings wrong i'm sorry" I said. Helena let out a sigh and walked over to me. "Y/n.." She turned my head towards her slowly. "Please tell me" She whispered and kissed me softly. I could've died right there with that, but also i wanted to cry. I put my hands on the sink and looked down trying not to cry. I let out a deep breath. "Listen I know we're not... I don't know what we are, if we are anything, if there's something you don't want or if you don't want to see me again then-"

"Stop that Helena you know that's not it!" I said to her "Well come on them tell me" She said "I- Im scared, Rick was the only person i've really been with, and-" "If your scared i'm going hit you then i want you to know i would never!" She said with a worried face. "No no it's not that, I don't know, I just- Im scared i'm going to be too much for you, Im scared i might do or say something mean or something that will upset you"

"Are you talking about because of anxiety and depre-?" She asked. "Umm yep that" I didn't want to say it because, i don't know i just didn't want to. She didn't say anything else for a little bit.  "I'm scared that... I don't know i'm just scared!" I started tearing up not meaning to so I stood up straight and wiped my tears away. "Y/n" Helena gasped and whispered. "You don't have to do that" She said "Do what?" I asked "Act like your fine" She said. I didn't look at her but i could feel her staring at me. "Y/n look at me" She said

But I didn't. "Y/n please look at me" She whispered. I finally turned my head and looked at her. She was so cute, and beautiful, and i started smiling. She smiled back. "You don't have to put on the i'm fine act for me, I'm here y/n and I know your here for me, your not gonna change the way I feel about you, and I feel A LOT for you"  "I feel a lot for you too" I said and started tearing up again. Helena cupped my face and kissed me softly but passionately. "Come on let's go" She whispered.

Helena decided we were going to her house. As we went inside she took off her shoes by the front door and so did I. "Do you want a glass of wine?" She asked. "Why is it every time i'm over here we're drinking" I said as i chuckled. Helena shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to take out to glasses and fill them with wine. "umm Y/n" helena said in a serious tone as she handed me the wine. I looked at her confused. "There's something I need to- WE need to talk about" She said "ok?" i followed her to her couch and we sat down.